T Nation

What's Your Secret Song?


#1

You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Gray


#2

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Grey[/quote]

That is a good song, I can’t listen to it in front of people either. Another one for me is “Making Love Out Of Nothing At All” by Air Supply. I know, so ghey!!


#3

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:
You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Grey

That is a good song, I can’t listen to it in front of people either. Another one for me is “Making Love Out Of Nothing At All” by Air Supply. I know, so ghey!![/quote]

Another one of their songs that I love but wont admit to is I’m all out of love.


#4

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Gray[/quote]

ABBA “Winner Takes It All”

Also, I change NOTHING. I will rock the fucking ABBA!!!


#5

shake your bon bon


#6

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:
You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Gray

ABBA “Winner Takes It All”

Also, I change NOTHING. I will rock the fucking ABBA!!![/quote]

Come on, you know you are throwing on your go-go boots and getting down to Dancing Queen!!


#7

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Lowery38595 wrote:
You know what I am talking about. The song that you have on in your car and you rock out to, but quickly change it when someone gets in.

Mine is This years love by David Gray

ABBA “Winner Takes It All”

Also, I change NOTHING. I will rock the fucking ABBA!!!

Come on, you know you are throwing on your go-go boots and getting down to Dancing Queen!![/quote]

STALKER!


#8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxIAg-lMd-U

'Nuff said.


#9

“Beat it” Michael Jackson


#10

I think carrie underwood has the voice of an angel but god she’s embarrassing to be caught listening to


#11

“Crash ‘n’ Burn” - Savage Garden

At least the first 20 seconds is awesome

but “One Heartbeat at a Time” - Steven Curtis Chapman FTW


#12

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
I think carrie underwood has the voice of an angel but god she’s embarrassing to be caught listening to[/quote]

Its funny, when I am walking to class I sometimes have This is just a dream on my i pod. If only people knew what the guy with the hooded sweatshirt was listening to.


#13

Take On Me… Sung in the correct octaves and partials.

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.


#14

[quote]SSC wrote:
Take On Me… Sung in the correct octaves and partials.

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.[/quote]

Oh, right, let’s talk shit about 90’s era “metal”, but you loves yourself some “AHA”. LOL

It’s ok…


#15

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxIAg-lMd-U

'Nuff said.[/quote]

Me too!


#16

“Traffic light song” by monty python


#17

Phil Collins - In the air tonight!!!
Simply for the drum solo in the cadburys ad:
If you havn’t already seen it here’s the link


#18

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
Take On Me… Sung in the correct octaves and partials.

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.

Oh, right, let’s talk shit about 90’s era “metal”, but you loves yourself some “AHA”. LOL

It’s ok…[/quote]

Are you kidding me? What, are you that pissed that you tried to discuss metal and ended up sounding like an angst-ridden 12-year old teenage girl?

And did you just say "90’s era ‘metal’ " to try and sound like you know what you’re talking about? Because clearly you don’t.


#19

[quote]SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
Take On Me… Sung in the correct octaves and partials.

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.

Oh, right, let’s talk shit about 90’s era “metal”, but you loves yourself some “AHA”. LOL

It’s ok…

Are you kidding me? What, are you that pissed that you tried to discuss metal and ended up sounding like an angst-ridden 12-year old teenage girl?

And did you just say "90’s era ‘metal’ " to try and sound like you know what you’re talking about? Because clearly you don’t.[/quote]

Me pissed? Not at all. I was busting your balls.

I do know a little about music. I’m glad that you can tell from an off little comment about what I know, and what I don’t.

Jesus, it’s really not a big deal.


#20

right now I like ‘Umbrella’