What's Your Plan for the Coming Feb 14?

I’m going to gift my intended with three dead rabbits to prove that I can provide meat for her and our children.

Squats.

Valentines day is stupid invention of shop owners to generate income. I make gifts to my girlfriend or plan romantic gestures on a frequent base but whenever I want, not when society says I should. (With the exception of christmas and birthday).
Luckily she thinks about it the same way.

Literally 99.99% of capitalism, lol…

True but Valentines day has gone too far in that regard for my liking.
Christmas is no different when it comes to materialism but I think it is a wonderful time that brings people together and everyone is cheerful, there are Christmas markets (where I live) and it just has a warm feeling to it. For me it makes more sense to buy presents at this holiday because it is a cheerful time anyway.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to make presents, especially to my girlfriend but on Valentines Day it feels just wrong to buy here something because I feel obligated to and not because I just feel like it.

I usually refrain from exposing everything I experience on here and social media but being I’ve met some great people in real life from this site, including one of my closest friends ever, as well as respecting a lot of people here who is actually like to meet in the future, if possible, I feel comfortable posting this announcement. It’s also the reason I won’t be competing again or for a LONG time.

I wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day. I enjoyed the conversations we’ve had in this section aside from our fitness hobbies. Pardon my sarcasm or obtuseness here and there. :grinning::+1::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

CONGRATS

You will make a good dad. You are conscientious, thoughtful and grown up. Good luck.

1 Like

congratulations, Brad

1 Like

I’m going to the sawmill with my ten yr old
Spend time with my one true love
STEAK

Congratulations to you and your wife, Brick!

1 Like

I just wanted to prove that I am a man of my word

3 Likes