What's Your Pet-Peeve ?

We all have them. Life’s daily annoyances that makes us cus, groan, curse, or just say “what the fuck”!! Some times you just need to get it off your chest. You all know what I mean so here’s your chance. If you have something- and it must be specifically related to the T-Nation website, Biotest products or training and nutrition in general-now is the time to air it out.

Here is mine…I am currently supplementing with Biotest’s creatine monohydrate and also, leucine. Once the level of the contents of the containers reaches below half full I have the fucking hardest time getting the shit out. I mean with the tiny 5 gram scoops with the short handles it is very difficult to get down to the botton of the narrow jar without getting your fucking hand stuck in it. HOLY SHIT ! There I feel better already.

Your turn…

Grammatical errors.

Opening a tub of protein and the scooper being buried down in there.

2 people driving side by side at near the same speed so you can’t pass on either side.

People who drive the speed limit.

Speed limits (this isn’t 1970 anymore, cars brake and handle better)

Saying hi to someone at the gym who has headphones on. I don’t want to seem rude by not saying hi, but I also don’t want to look like an idiot saying hi to someone that won’t hear me.

Pics of hot chicks in avatars, without more pics in their profile, or set to private :wink:

Drama queens!! Keep ya shitty life to yourself IF you are not going to make any attempt to change it. Peace out. (^:

People who don’t give you the “wave” when you let them in in traffic.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Drama queens!! Keep ya shitty life to yourself IF you are not going to make any attempt to change it. Peace out. (^:[/quote]

HAHAHA, I read “drag queens” at first and was wondering why you were hating on people who can teach us a lot about makeup and sequins, lol.

A group of people who walk slowly…very slowly…side by side right in front of you on the sidewalk so there is no way to get by them when you’re in a hurry without jumping into the street and playing chicken with a truck…

And people who complain about their weight and then decide to eat ice cream to feel better

[quote]timtimmah19 wrote:
A group of people who walk slowly…very slowly…side by side right in front of you on the sidewalk so there is no way to get by them when you’re in a hurry without jumping into the street and playing chicken with a truck…

[/quote]

I hear ya. Or the zig zaggers, they’ll walk slow and not walk in a straight line so it’s almost impossible to pass them.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Drama queens!! Keep ya shitty life to yourself IF you are not going to make any attempt to change it. Peace out. (^:

HAHAHA, I read “drag queens” at first and was wondering why you were hating on people who can teach us a lot about makeup and sequins, lol.[/quote]

Drag queens are FUN!! I will pass on the sequins and let you have them all.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
People who don’t give you the “wave” when you let them in in traffic.[/quote]

Oooo that really gets me going! And to play on that one…it really pisses me off when you let that person in and then they STOP at the yellow light…grrrr Who knew one could become so angry at 7 in the morning!

people that do things because society says they should

flat-mates that leave things on or running when they aren’t even in the same room, tweaking the thermostat- and then wanting to split utilities 50-50.
not only is it too fucking hot in the apartment but I have to pay more to be uncomfortable?!

Guys who use smiley faces.

Ghey.

People with no avatars.

Hella ghey.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
people that do things because society says they should[/quote]

haha
+1

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Guys who use smiley faces.

Ghey.[/quote]

Guys who are too insecure to use smiley faces :wink: