What's Your Kryptonite?

[quote]bigbull wrote:
Beer and chocolate muffins[/quote]

You mean like in eating a chocolate muffin and washing it down with a green bottle? Man, I think I gunna puke…

[quote]dahun2 wrote:
bigbull wrote:
Beer and chocolate muffins

You mean like in eating a chocolate muffin and washing it down with a green bottle? Man, I think I gunna puke…[/quote]

What…you’ve never had an ice cold Miller and Hostess cupcakes? Oh man! Chocolate and alcohol; your opiate receptors will love you for it.

[quote]dukefan4ever wrote:
loctite_zexel wrote:
PB n’ J sandwich (made with natural peanut butter, 100% fruit spread, and whole wheat bread) and a glass of 2% milk.

I can’t get enough of this stuff.

Although I actually thought this was a good meal until I read Berardi’s tip: “avoid meals high in fats + carbs”

Even though Berardi may not agree, I still treat this as a clean snack. I have one daily.
[/quote]

These are clearly T-Men of refined taste. BTW - gotta toast the bread so the PB melts a bit. Other kryptonite: any damn thing with chocolate and nuts combined.

OMG, my sister’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. They’re so good that I have offered to put up the cash for her to produce, market and sell them. OMG OMG OMG, they are so crazy delicious!! Can’t even describe it’s deliciousity. The cookie part melts in your mouth while the creamy chocolate chips melt more slowly. Heaven. Keep them AWAY!!!

My hunny’s homemade bean soup. Made of a mixture of dried beans that come with a cajun seasoning packet…and ham, and he adds more spices and bell peppers, onion, fresh garlic. Talk about Fat and Happy!

Cooked carrots. Plain, steamed, nothing on em. Sounds weird, but I love em. I can eat a bowl of carrots and only carrots for my meals, day after day. I even once turned orange (only kidding).

Sauteed Asian String Beans. Sauteed in olive oil, fresh garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice until just carmelized.

Grilled Lobster Tail.

Nothing.

Honestly, the biggest “craving” I have is to just skip the next meal and relax.

Part of me misses the days before I cared about my body when I would just eat 3 times a day.

All you can eat buffetts…and DEL TACO

Entenmans chocolate on chocolate doughnuts, and a half gallon of milk. Helps me sleep on sundays though.

[quote]MicroSlash wrote:
Italian Zeppoli…golf-ball size globs of fluffy dough deep fried and them tossed around white confectionary sugar while hot 'n crispy…

Interested, karma???

MicroSlash - “Indulging in dietary kryptonite ever since Bill Philips said not to…since 1988” [/quote]

Sounds kinda like beniots (sp?). And um, YUM!

Well, having gotten back from a weekend of drunken debouchery in Vegas I think I have sufficient anecdotal evidence that drinking your weight in alcohol, and again in Gatorade and water, and again in every imaginable “bad” food (crab soaked in butter and eaten with French bread by the fistfull, spaghetti loaded with butter and cheese and more French bread, every kind of pastry under the sun, cheesecakes, In-n-Out double doubles, Nathan’s chili cheese dogs, chimichangas, smothered burritos, corned beef hash with fried eggs and hash browns) may actually have a positive affect on your metabolism. After all that, I weigh just over a pound less and have no noticable loss of definition.

Too bad my liver couldn’t take doing this more often…

Beer and Pizza

beer,pizza ,pasta , and mexican food…

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
… may actually have a positive affect on your metabolism. After all that, I weigh just over a pound less and have no noticable loss of definition.

Too bad my liver couldn’t take doing this more often… [/quote]

Were you doing a lower carb type diet before you left? If you were you experienced something similar to what occurs on the anabolic diet. I gorge my self saturday night and all day sunday on carbs and junk food and by tuesday morning I’m leaner than I was before the binge. Hormones are cool.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
…But, as a Jew from Jersey, there is no way in hell I can resist Chinese food.[/quote]

What’s wrong with Chinese food??? Are you actually talking about those westernised Chinese food you get from food court that are full of food colouring and and grease?

Geek boy

What is the process and why does this happen?

[quote]croak wrote:
~karma~ wrote:
… may actually have a positive affect on your metabolism. After all that, I weigh just over a pound less and have no noticable loss of definition.

Too bad my liver couldn’t take doing this more often…

Were you doing a lower carb type diet before you left? If you were you experienced something similar to what occurs on the anabolic diet. I gorge my self saturday night and all day sunday on carbs and junk food and by tuesday morning I’m leaner than I was before the binge. Hormones are cool.[/quote]