What's Your Kryptonite?

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
Pizza, Beer, Cheeseburgers, Beer, “Fried potatoes”, Beer, Ice Cream, Beer, Cookies, Cake, Snack cakes, Beer, Potato Chips, Beer, Candy Bars (Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in all their forms), did I mention beer?[/quote]

by gawd same here

beer…and the worst part is if i have a few beers, i get the urge to eat everything that is not nailed to the floor. and on a college campus, that usually means pizza, wings and ramen noodles.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Women…[/quote]

I’m with him. Damn that woman at the top of this website is unfreakinbelievable.

FatSensei

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Women…[/quote]

I’d have to second this. The woman at the top of the screen is perfect.

FatSensei

Italian Zeppoli…golf-ball size globs of fluffy dough deep fried and them tossed around white confectionary sugar while hot 'n crispy…

Interested, karma???

MicroSlash - “Indulging in dietary kryptonite ever since Bill Philips said not to…since 1988”

[quote]loctite_zexel wrote:
PB n’ J sandwich (made with natural peanut butter, 100% fruit spread, and whole wheat bread) and a glass of 2% milk.

I can’t get enough of this stuff.

Although I actually thought this was a good meal until I read Berardi’s tip: “avoid meals high in fats + carbs” [/quote]

Even though Berardi may not agree, I still treat this as a clean snack. I have one daily.

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Dough

Fried dough (best with some maple icing or glaze…or cinnamon and sugar… or honey and butter)

Baked dough (crusty outside-chewy inside French, rich marble rye, nutty multi-grain, supersoft and fluffy white, fruit added and baked in small piles)

Boiled dough (homemade egg noodles, udon, every imaginable size and shape of seminola product)

You name a dough and cooking method and I get weak in the knees…[/quote]

drool…

mmmm…

droool…

trying to resist asking you for recipes. I think of the times I’ve actually made sugar cookies (not many times recently, but lots in the past) I probably actually cooked the cookies only about 20% of the time. I actually used to bring raw dough with me in my lunch box in middle/high school.

mmmmm…

pancakes, waffles, and freaking french toast sticks mmmmm…

Popeyes fried chicken.

Mexican food.
Mmmmmmmm…guacamole.

Breakfast at McDonalds.

On my last cheat day I ate 6 sausage egg mcmuffins with cheese and 4 breakfast burritos. And yes, this was just one meal and I still managed to eat normal for the rest of the day. It seems like binge eating McDonalds actually increases my hunger throughout the rest of the day.

I almost barfed when I was done eating all that crap so I haven’t had to urge to do it again yet. I can feel it creeping up on me again though. I tend to do this about once a month or so. I don’t have problems avoiding any cheat foods other than breakfast at McDonalds.

a Fatburger or a King Burger with egg, cheese and bacon.

garlic bread and bacon sandwich.

double 1/4 lb w/ bacon and cheese from mcdonalds

=]

Frickin cornbread, anytime somebody bakes some I have to struggle not to eat the whole pan.

Beer and chocolate muffins

freaking Mt. Dew. I hate that stuff but I can’t seem to not drink it. If i go a week without it I start to crave and end up downing like six pack in a day. The only good news is that I can limit myself to one per day at most and some times I can go two or three days without.

Freakin’ pepsi cola bastards.

Starkmann

rice crispy treats…

especially if they’re made with cocoa or fruity pebbles.

it’s diabetes in a pan.

and it’s awesome.

definentely butter, i can eat whole sticks at a time.

[quote]dukefan4ever wrote:
loctite_zexel wrote:
PB n’ J sandwich (made with natural peanut butter, 100% fruit spread, and whole wheat bread) and a glass of 2% milk.

I can’t get enough of this stuff.

Although I actually thought this was a good meal until I read Berardi’s tip: “avoid meals high in fats + carbs”

Even though Berardi may not agree, I still treat this as a clean snack. I have one daily.
[/quote]

Yeah, me too. I always eat my oatmeal with some chopped almonds or peanut butter mixed in. Plain oatmeal and whole hardboiled eggs are a breakfast staple for me as well.

I guess that’s the one Berardi rule I have difficulty in following. Breakfast for me MUST be oatmeal and nuts or oatmeal and eggs.

Cravings for 0.9 of a banana