What's your favorite planet?

heh… tommy2tone said ‘penetrate’… heh.

yeah I have to go with Earth, I haven’t been anywhere else.

Teela… did you steal your name from the he-man cartoon that was around in the 80’s and has now been re-made into a NEW hem-man cartoon, because they can’t think of new cartoons? just wondering. that show ruled.

-Dave

ShortDave:

Yep, that’s exactly where the name came from. I used to love watching that show when I was little, so my dad started calling me Teela!

As far as I know Pluto is no longer classified as a planet. Apparently it is now known as a TNO (Trans-Neptunian Object). Don’t know if this is correct, but just some food for thought.

I like earth best. It would suck to deadlift on a planet with less gravity. It’d take hours to load the bar to get enough weight to lift.

This thread is almost as stupid as the “Whats your favorite animal thread”.

ShortDave: yes, He-man was cool, i used to watch it as a kid and…
Hey! this thread is about planets! If you want to start a thread about favorite cartoons then go ahead. You know you want to. I bet it gets 30 posts just today.

-Dutch

Planet Vegita was real nice, well before Frieza blew it up anyways.

Mars bitches!

Dutchmo… You must not know about Will Ferrel’s Harry Caray impression. If you did, you would be laughing your ass off! I know I am!

But ya, starting a thread about cartoon characters would be the sheeeit.

MB

[quote]For me, it has to be the planet that the Ewoks come from…

I love them little bastards, love’em to death.[/quote]

Brad, do you roast them with the skin on or off? Always wondered about that…

Have to go with Mars. If those 7’ tall red guys hadn’t come here from Mars and built Stonehenge and taught us about fire where would we be now?

Elkhntr, LMAO! Can’t believe I didn’t think of that first!

Apayne
Glad you liked it… your “must suppress boner” had me on the floor!
tme
I prefer my ewok in a wok with a little soy sauce!

Isn’t Teela from a Heinlein novel?

The sun might be the king of planets, but it isn’t a planet itself.

I like earth cause that’s where I am and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere that I wasn’t.

Well of all the planets I’ve been to I like Earth the best. Not much intelligent life but the female of the species is…curious and I will continue to study them.

Roger out!

Despite all the accusations that I’m “from another planet!”, I do call Earth “home” and I love this place!

I hate my chemistry teacher.

oh and uh earth

I’m no good at smalltalk.

Let’s talk orbit aberrations…

Okay Nephorm, If I was in a rocket ship, and I crashed into Uranus, could I stick it where the Sun doesn’t shine?

Wait… lets direct this to somebody who isn’t a man… ummm… yeah that question was for any woman that has posted so far.

Nephorm… you need more stupidity in your life. Just rampant stupidity, with a touch of random, spontaneous bursts of energy.

-Dave

My favorite position used to be doggy style but now I’m into… oh… PLANET… oops. Nevermind.

Urg. It was a joke…