What's Your Dose, Frequency, and T Level?

Hi @mr.inquisitive

Yes i know these studies. Most data (as the above) comes from single dose PK studies, mostly from healthy volunteers and a relatively homogenous population. Especially the intersubject variability seem to be heavily underestimated in these studies.
Intention here is got get data on steady state levels in a heterogenous population on TRT. Data will most likely have to normalized to peak, average or trough based on the available PK data.

I take test E at 50mg twice per week and this puts me at the very top of total T range and slightly above free T range, blood test is taken before the next jab on trough

200mg once a week, 1mg anastrozole, twice a week

986 total
180 free
25 SHBG
21 E2

200mg once a week, nandrolone 100mg once a week

1090 total
212 free
43 SHBG
51 E2

165mg once a week

931 total
169 free
30 SHBG
31 E2

@highpull
Out of those numbers posted, which one had you feeling the most dialed in?

Those are from three unique individuals, they are all happy with TRT.

165mg once a week

819 total
257 free
25 SHBG
35 E2

200mg once a week 0.5mg anastrozole twice a week

956 total
204 free
28 E2

Oh I see, sorry I thought they were all your levels during different protocols.

80mg twice a week

675 total
119 free
20 SHBG
35 E2

No, responding to johann77ā€™s request for samples.

What units are those free T numbers in? Mine the normal range goes up to like 30 I think, so those would be insanely high. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a different unit and not actually that crazy high

They are all from Quest:
250-1100 ng/dL total test
35-155 pg/mL free test
<39 pg/mL E2
10-50 nmol/L SHBG

1 Like

How have you been feeling since switching? Recently switched to ED at a lower dose than you and had E2 problemsā€¦ had to readjust even lower after some days in.

@marcus007
You are gong to feel like shit on any change you do for a period of time and then you will feel better. Making changes based on how you feel those initial 6 weeks post change is incorrect.

For the record youā€™ve already been told this previously. This is more for the new folks that stumble upon your post in the future so that they donā€™t make the same mistake (as I did in the beginning) of changing shit too early and blaming it on estrogen.

Changed based on @systemlord 's recommendation. Will stay on track for 6 weeks at least based on yours. Went from working 12 hour days to sleeping all day, driving me crazy. Only reason I even went to ED was to remove the need for an AI and since I felt volatility on my 2x week regimen.

42mg test cyp EOD. Levels were measured about 7 hours before my shot. 3pm on shot day when I usually inject around 10pm.

@johann77 - have you compiled the data? How does it look?

Its been about 12 to 13 weeks on ED administration of 26 mg. Overall I feel good, mood, energy, gym performance etc. Havenā€™t had the time to draw blood yet ā€¦ hopefully soon. Still having acne issues which Iā€™ve never dealt with even as a teen. Feel like libido still swings and erection quality is hit or miss. Iā€™ll post bloods soon.

1 Like

Interested to see these bloods. Iā€™m 42mg EOD right now, inject at night around 10pm. I feel awesome the day after an injectionā€¦ And feel just okay the day of my injection.

I want to feel awesome every day. Contemplating moving to 20mg EDā€¦ But not totally sure yet.

Do you feel better now than in previous protocol?