2 scoops Whey/Casein Protein
2 cups water
1 cup whole raw milk
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1-2 cups oats
2 tablespoons Walnut oil
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon raw honey

This tastes like the best oatmeal cookie you have ever eaten, this also doubles my post-Serge workout shake.

While drinking my shake I prepare 4 eggs (scrambled) with Spinach, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese.

Make some fresh ground coffee with a French Press and you have a most satisfactory breakfast experience.

[quote]nz6stringaxe wrote:
I’m very adamant about preparing all my own food and not supporting the food industry in its present state[/quote]

Its absolutely disgusting isn’t it?

depending on how many carbs i want in the day…

4-6 whole eggs
couple slices of medium cheddar
low carb ketchup
1-2 scoops protein w/ 1 tbsp flax seed and 2 tbsp olive oil
8-12 oz oj and 8-12 oz milk
5 fish oil caps

or

1 cup oats
2 scoops chocolate protein
4 whole eggs
cinnamon
1-2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp flax seed
(this makes damn good pancakes)
2 tbsp peanut butter on them
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup syrup
8-12 oz milk and 8-12 oz oj
5 fish oil caps

both gets me 1500+ calories.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
Super shake for me:

2 scoops vanilla protein powder,
Oats,
Milk, water or yogurt,
Banana,
Mixed frozen berries,
Coconut oil or peanut butter,
Ground flaxseed,
Cinamon,
Superfood,
Luecine,
Creatine

All blended, washed down with Flameout, and Vit D

I try to change things up daily.[/quote]

Once you get passed how bad it tastes it must be delicious.

Try having oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. They’re fast, easy to make and very tasty. I used to have them when I was dieting down for shows up to three times a day, since they kept me full and satisfied, but didn’t have a lot of calories and could be made quick.

Ingrediants:

1/2 C liquid egg whites
1 whole egg (if you prefer)
1/2-1 cup oatmeal (dependant upon your carb requirements–and quick oats work better)
1/2-1 cup wheat bran (This is wheat shell with very little calories, as it is just the fiber portion mind you. Look in the bulk food section.)
1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix all this together in a mixing bowl. Get a skillet nice and hot while doing so, on Medium heat with some cooking spray. Add all of it in one big portion. Flip when bubbles form on top. Serve with no sugar syrup, or splenda and extra cinnammon.

Also, you can make it fluffier by adding low fat butter milk and 1 T. baking powder.

On week days, I don’t usually have a lot of time. So, I usually go with something quick like a big bowl of oatmeal, blue berries, strawberries, cinnamon, honey, and almonds. I chase that down with a tall glass of milk.

I have a second breakfast / snack at around 10am that’s about 800 calories worth of pb&j sandwiches on wheat bread with another pint or two of milk.

On the weekends, I have more time to mix things up with omelets (turkey, cheese, and veggies), home-made breakfast burritos, home-made stuffed strawberry french toast, bacon, etc.

1 cup oats 2 scoops whey w/ skim milk

I tried something new this morning: one cup of oats, 8oz of choc. milk, and 2 tbsp of jif peanut butter. It tasted like a no-bake cookie!

Today’s breakfast (with 200g steak on the side).

1-2 tbsp EVO
Heat in pan

Chop 1 clove garlic
bunch of chopped onions
1 whole bell pepper any color
mushrooms

add to heated EVO in pan, cook until onions are almost clear.

Add 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs whipped pour into pan, sprinkle cheddar cheese to taste.

Eat.

Been making this for a few weeks when I have time, it’s pretty hard to get tired of. Thinking about changing to swiss cheese and adding spinach.

Today I had two Strawberry protein smoothies:

1 handfull of frozen strawberries
2 cups of apple juice

• 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder

It’s pretty damn tasty.

Nice big bowl of porridge, 3 boiled eggs, litre of milk(half of that in a whey shake if it a post-workout day) and some creatine in apple juice

First off,a pint of warm water with a squeeze of fresh lemon in there,
It’s great for flushing toxins out and preparing your liver/digestive system.
I’m also currently experimenting with adding a dash of apple cider vinegar.
Follow up with a 3/4 whole-egg omelette with a slab of mature cheddar cheese folded into it and melted,
with quick-fried tomatoes or a can of plum tomatoes.
served with wholemeal toast or a bowl of unsweetened muesli or porridge with a sprinkle of raisins.

If I don’t feel like cereal,or want something lighter carbs-wise,I’ll have a huge slab of watermelon and some raisins later on.
Either way,I have a spoon of ground flaxseeds too.

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
Follow up with a 3/4 whole-egg omelette with a slab of mature cheddar cheese folded into it and melted,
served with wholemeal toast or a bowl of unsweetened muesli or porridge with a sprinkle of raisins.
If I don’t feel like cereal,or want something lighter carbs-wise,I’ll have a huge slab of watermelon and some raisins later on.
Or if my stomach is a bit peaky or I’m training early,I’ll have a vanilla protein shake-no top brands here,It’s a cheap-ass one from Holland & Barrett-yes,it’s 90% SOYA protein (Oh,shut up!) and its got vitamins plus papain and bromelain (digestive enzymes) say what you like about soya protein,but with all that,and it was half-price (Ã?£3:50) you can’t go wrong-I prefer whole foods anyway,it’s more of a back-up,I don’t buy in to a lot of products and supplements anymore.

[/quote]

Ahem… so err… no kippers then?
(Someone had to.)

[quote]El Sonido wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
Or if my stomach is a bit peaky or I’m training early,I’ll have a vanilla protein shake-no top brands here,It’s a cheap-ass one from Holland & Barrett-yes,it’s 90% SOYA protein (Oh,shut up!) and its got vitamins plus papain and bromelain (digestive enzymes) say what you like about soya protein,but with all that,and it was half-price (Ã??Ã?£3:50) you can’t go wrong-I prefer whole foods anyway,it’s more of a back-up,I don’t buy in to a lot of products and supplements anymore.

Ahem… so err… no kippers then?
(Someone had to.)[/quote]

Ha ha,nice one!
Well,not every morning,they are not as cheap as they used to be and they stink the place out,but yeah,sometimes I ‘smoke me a kipper for breakfast’.

Kippers and porridge is a damn fine breakfast,a couple of servings oily fish and some quality carbs first thing?
magic! if I owned a gym with a cafe area,I’d serve it and call it the ‘Highland Breakfast’ I bet some of those Scots at the Highland Games knock back some of that shit in the A.M.!

Cap’n Crunch. Truly, the weight lifter’s greatest ally.

No really, I eat a lot of eggs too, but when I want to break the monotony, my breakfast could include oatmeal, berries, fruits (usually an orange), natural peanut butter, ham, low-fat thick slice bacon (with the grease napkin’d off), or cottage cheese. Then again, I’m a fatty fat fat fatso so I’m on a cutting diet which is quite boring. =)

Poliquin style:

Meat and nuts, alternating the sources every 5 days.

Usually - Beef, Pork, Turkey, Elk, Bison (8oz)

Then - Cashews, Walnuts, Brazil nuts, Hazlenuts, Pecans. (2oz)

1/2 - 1 whole cup rolled oats
teaspoon honey
scoop or two of vanilla protein
cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
assorted fruits/berries (I mix it up)
usually 2-3 scrambled eggs on the side

sometimes I have chicken sausage instead of the scoop of protein, or instead of the eggs

These days, cottage cheese and almonds. Although I actually like dinner leftovers for breakfast. Palak paneer, yessirree.