What's Your Bedtime Meal?

what do you guys usaully have for your last meal of the day? Im on a mass phase and im having 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive and 1 tbp of pb and im thinking thats not enough. Any suggestions?

2 scoops of Metabolic Drive and 2 tbps of PB.

it varies

I might do a PB/yogurt/Metabolic Drive shake

or mixed fruit with a lot of pineapple and Muscle Milk

usually by the end of the night i only need 300-400 calories to meet my quota for the day

For me it’s 60-80 grams protein, vegetables if I need something to satiate me. Usually either rinsed ground beef chicken or a protein blend in water.

I usually down a quarter pound to third of a pound of sausage or some other meat followed by onion and somre more veggies. Sometimes I’ll eat some pretzels or something else salty so I don’t have to wake up to pee.

cheese (100 - 150g) or cottage cheese (200g)

Slow release protein(syntha6,or muscle milk),fish oil capsules, and zma.

2 scoops Metabolic Drive and 2 tbs pb.

I take it 1 hour after my ZMA right as I start to get sleepy.

I cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey protein (would be Metabolic Drive but I can’t afford it, unfortunately), and fish oil. Sometime I’ll add peanut butter or almond butter.

1 scoop of Metabolic Drive and 1 tbs of PB smeared onto a steak!

Last night I had pasta and vodka sauce with ground chicken and melted cheese about an hour after dinner.(shrimp, rice,peas) Anything that will nourish my body.

Thats not to mention a Tb of pb that I have with every meal .

I tried this last night.

1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1 scoop Chocolate MD + 1tbsp natural PB + 2tbsp flax meal.

put in bowl and stir till smooth.

the cottage cheese is hard to handle but taste more like chocolat PB than anything.

Used to eat cc and natty pb…but cc kills me now.

8oz turkey, milk, natty pb and fish oil.

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I tried this last night.

1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1 scoop Chocolate Metabolic Drive + 1tbsp natural PB + 2tbsp flax meal.

put in bowl and stir till smooth.

the cottage cheese is hard to handle but taste more like chocolat PB than anything.[/quote]

Try crushed nuts (i like pecans) instead of the PB and raw cocao nibs instead of the flax meal. Crunchy, healthy, and delicious, and still loaded with fiber and healthy fats.

Typically:
2/3 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese
spoonful of peanut butter

peanut butter is nutritious and tastes good with everything, so I just add some kind of protein and enjoy. I have 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive for my last meal very often, but I think I need more variety. I didn’t dig the eggs and peanut butter mix advocated here, unfortunately

Pumpkin Shake:

A handful of walnuts (crush them first)
Some cinnamon
Spoonful of pure pumpkin
Scoop of Grow! Whey
Some flax seed
Milk

Tonight’s bedtime meal was Costco chicken and a yogurt.

Tonight I had steamed mussels and a chicken egg roll. Sometimes I cook up a steak late at night and some steamed broccoli.