What's Your Bathroom Reading Material?

Whenever people ask me that, I usually tell them I’m playing Wheres Waldo while I’m taking a dump. But I don’t tell them the game is on my phone, so I guess they assume I spend 30 min. on the can looking for my cock.

At home, “The Green Mile”

Abroad, Angry Birds or whatever magazine I can get my hands on.

Best reading material for the bathroom by far.

When I’m not receiving a blumpy, I play games on my iphone.

This is the ultimate shitter reference book

these

G+ and solitaire

[quote]Edgy wrote:
these[/quote]

Yeah, I have a Maxim subscription that managed to get for free so that’s what’s next to my bathroom.

Currently have these two on deck. I like to keep the more scholarly tomes in the bathroom, mostly because I think it’s funny.

Also, when my brain starts to hurt from seeing big maths I can take a break and look at pictures of people who died from lightning strikes. And did you know stab wounds on a corpse will gape open, resembling a round, more bullet-hole-esque wound, and must be manually stretched by the pathologist back to their original, stabby-looking state before being further investigated?

Skip the chapter on babies, though. Seriously. People do fucked up shit to babies.

VIC!!!

Vicomte! Where ya been? How’s the military?

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

LOL, I’m almost ashamed of how many of those I laughed at because it was true.

I don’t bring anything into the toilet. Unless I ate something bad I’m only in there for a very brief time. And when I ate something bad I’m typically sweating and don’t want to try and read anything. Occasionally I’ll text though. But calling is often more fun when people can hear the strain in my voice and then the flush noise confirms that I was in fact taking a dump when I called them.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Vicomte! Where ya been? How’s the military?

[/quote]

No military. Got the ol’ Dirty DQ(not the fun, sexy one) a long while back. Been working a shit job and drinking myself silly for too long, and decided I needs to pulls my head out of my ass.

Naturally, I came to you guys.

Some of you all need to eat some fibre.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Some of you all need to eat some fibre.[/quote]

That’s part of the problem! Ever since I started having 2 rounded table spoons of pysillium husk every morning I’m on the toilet 3x a day.

shitter time is a great time to get your thoughts together.

get away from the fam and work.

read something w/o getting bugged.

enjoy it…

This was pretty good.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I play solitaire on my phone while i’m taking a dump.[/quote]

X2

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
ya’ll need to eat more fiber if you need reading material on the shitter[/quote]

X 43,000.6
What the hell do you people eat?