What's Wrong With This Pic?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Professor X wrote:
shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Max Charles also got huge by eating Chips Ahoy and Sprite.

The man lifted weights for up to 3 hrs a session while working three jobs and going to school. If that doesn’t take well above average dedication, what does?

Are you serious? Did he sleep at all?

No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.

wow? thanks for the heads up. I’ll change my sleep patterns right away. Or do I need to watch out for the crackers as well?[/quote]

Well, they do like mayonnaise so that makes them pretty evil in my book.

LMAO @ the last three posts.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Professor X wrote:
shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

The man lifted weights for up to 3 hrs a session while working three jobs and going to school. If that doesn’t take well above average dedication, what does?

wow? thanks for the heads up. I’ll change my sleep patterns right away. Or do I need to watch out for the crackers as well?

Well, they do like mayonnaise so that makes them pretty evil in my book.[/quote]

I prefer cheese.

That’s why bodybuilders get tanned. He most likly looks like the guy next to him, when he’s tanned.

No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.[/quote]

Prof X pretending he is black, now that is priceless.

shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.[/quote]

Bullshit! I had and old roommate that would sleep all day. He also would set his alarm for 6:30 am and hit snooze for 2 hours. Every nine minutes his fucking clock would start buzzing. I think he hibernated right now. (Then again he always claimed he was 1/2 Cherokee, 1/2 Irish, and a little bit Italian. So maybe he wasn’t black enough)

Of course, this is the same guy who tried to iron wrinkles out of his shirt – while he was wearing it. He also had a huge collection of Smurf action figures. I don’t know why a grown man would collect Smurfs, but he had the whole damn village.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Professor X wrote:
shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Bullshit! I had and old roommate that would sleep all day. He also would set his alarm for 6:30 am and hit snooze for 2 hours. Every nine minutes his fucking clock would start buzzing. I think he hibernated right now. (Then again he always claimed he was 1/2 Cherokee, 1/2 Irish, and a little bit Italian. So maybe he wasn’t black enough)

Of course, this is the same guy who tried to iron wrinkles out of his shirt – while he was wearing it. He also had a huge collection of Smurf action figures. I don’t know why a grown man would collect Smurfs, but he had the whole damn village.[/quote]

Yeah, every 5,000 black births we get a “blacker than black sheep”. They sleep so the rest of us don’t have to.

Hive mentality, bruh. Get in on it.

shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Hahahahahaha! wow… :slight_smile:

shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

What a waste of a superpower.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Professor X wrote:
shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

What a waste of a superpower. [/quote]

It’s better than that “I find Seinfeld funny” power that you all have.

<<< No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.[/quote]

I knew you were behind that life size Obama poster that was on my bedroom wall the other morning.

Christine wrote:
Professor X wrote:
shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

What a waste of a superpower.

It’s better than that “I find Seinfeld funny” power that you all have.[/quote]

LOL.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Oh please tell me you didn’t just go and knock Seinfeld…

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
<<< No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.

I knew you were behind that life size Obama poster that was on my bedroom wall the other morning.[/quote]

All Obama posters are actually worm holes to facilitate easier home access.

Unfortunately, since only half of him is black…we keep getting stuck half way in and half way out.

Sorry about waking you.

\

Unfortunately, since only half of him is black…[/quote]

One-half…

I thought that it was more like one-twelfth.

I’ve always suspected this-- that’s why I’m convinced Santa Claus is black and his elves are black midgets.

No way, and no amount of magic can they make all those toys throughout the year and then the old fat white dude stay up all night delivering…

Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
<<< No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.

I knew you were behind that life size Obama poster that was on my bedroom wall the other morning.

All Obama posters are actually worm holes to facilitate easier home access.

Unfortunately, since only half of him is black…we keep getting stuck half way in and half way out.

Sorry about waking you.[/quote]

That explains it. LOL!!!

Maybe if you hadn’t eaten all that McDonald’s you would fit through easier.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Professor X wrote:
\

Unfortunately, since only half of him is black…

One-half…

I thought that it was more like one-twelfth.
[/quote]

Oh, well…in that case, there may be one part of me that can still slip through the event horizon…so if you’ve got an Obama poster…WE’VE got a date!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
elves are black midgets.

[/quote]

Off to buy me an Obama poster!