T Nation

What's Wrong With This Pic?

Did number 70 just decide to go onstage?

Thats Funny

[quote]JNM6125 wrote:
Did number 70 just decide to go onstage?[/quote]

Bodybuilders from Thailand… ha! He might have won, don’t mock him.

did the short guy win? from that photo he looks the most defined, probably because of his short stature.

It seems in most amateur BB comps there is at least one person who doesn’t look like they should be on stage.

The guy to his left doesn’t look that much better… only tanner. Maybe he talked number 70 into competing so that he wouldn’t look so bad?

I bet the short dude in these pics could beat him.

http://believe-or-not.blogspot.com/2008/02/worlds-shortest-bodybuilder.html

I find the moustache weird.

But they are doing it (all together now) FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!!

and then there are the failed BBer’s who are now lady boys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No. 70 heard that there was prize money for the first five places.

There’s a thread somewhere about this. I think it’s in the T-cell Alpha, labeled the “clueless competitor.” good read.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
There’s a thread somewhere about this. I think it’s in the T-cell Alpha, labeled the “clueless competitor.” good read.[/quote]

Some people here would still consider him a “BODYBUILDER” simply because he has competed and not the guy in the other thread who was over 300lbs UNTIL he competed.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:
There’s a thread somewhere about this. I think it’s in the T-cell Alpha, labeled the “clueless competitor.” good read.

Some people here would still consider him a “BODYBUILDER” simply because he has competed and not the guy in the other thread who was over 300lbs UNTIL he competed.[/quote]

Strength sports seems to work the same way.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:

Some people here would still consider him a “BODYBUILDER” simply because he has competed and not the guy in the other thread who was over 300lbs UNTIL he competed.

Strength sports seems to work the same way.[/quote]

Lifestyle is the defining factor. When I was really getting serious, there wasn’t much distinction between the guys who were getting big for “bodybuilding” vs the guys getting big for “powerlifting”. They both required the same intense focus in and out of the gym in terms of food and training, especially in the beginning.

I think anyone acting like the guy who eats and breaths this stuff for years isn’t labeled as such just because he hasn’t competed yet is clueless.

Max Charles was over 300lbs lean before he competed the first time. If that doesn’t make him a bodybuilder all by itself, then there is something wrong.

Max Charles also got huge by eating Chips Ahoy and Sprite.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Max Charles also got huge by eating Chips Ahoy and Sprite.[/quote]

The man lifted weights for up to 3 hrs a session while working three jobs and going to school. If that doesn’t take well above average dedication, what does?

LiveFromThe781 wrote:

The man lifted weights for up to 3 hrs a session while working three jobs and going to school. If that doesn’t take well above average dedication, what does?[/quote]

Are you serious? Did he sleep at all?

[quote]shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

The man lifted weights for up to 3 hrs a session while working three jobs and going to school. If that doesn’t take well above average dedication, what does?

Are you serious? Did he sleep at all?[/quote]

He only eats once a day so that frees up some time :slight_smile:

[quote]shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Are you serious? Did he sleep at all?[/quote]

No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.

shoo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Are you serious? Did he sleep at all?

No. Black people don’t sleep. That’s why we can break in your house undetected.[/quote]

wow? thanks for the heads up. I’ll change my sleep patterns right away. Or do I need to watch out for the crackers as well?