What's Wrong with My Squat?

hey all im a begginer on stronglifts 5x5 below is my squat form vid skip the first 27 secs of set up. I would like to know what version of the squat am i doing? i want to do the powerlifter version but im not sure if what im doing is closer to an olympic squat.

Looks more Olympic-ish to me, but nothing wrong with that. Take a wider stance, sit back, and don’t let your knees move forward if you want to squat more like a powerlifter.

Don’t squat so deep. You are going well past parallel and are losing your lumber arch because of it. By squatting only to parallel, you will be able to squat more weight and maintain an arch in your lumbar spine.

-lower back rounds
-not sitting back

Hell man for a beginner I say that form is legit. I wouldn’t change a thing. I also squat pretty low your lower than me but I wouldn’t try to purposely squat much higher there is nothing’s wrong with ATG. If you get strong as hell with that squat and enter a meet and the weight you use for a third attempt is heavy as piss you could damn near stop 5in above your current squat position and still get goo lights all across.

Personal preference but I think looks great.

Nothing wrong with squatting deep if you can do it without rounding your lower back. If you have to round your lower back to do it, then it’s better to stop higher.

[quote]Silyak wrote:
Nothing wrong with squatting deep if you can do it without rounding your lower back. If you have to round your lower back to do it, then it’s better to stop higher. [/quote]

Have you seen Pat Mendez or any other numerous Oly lifters squat. Whether its good or not to have the " butt wink" I fail to see how its not destroying these guys who squatting ATG with the same back rounding with 5 times the weight multiple times a week… just saying I believe it’s over rated. Just my opinion I think the OP squat looks good and if he feels no pain in the lower back other than the expected muscle fatique then he can only benefit by squatting ATG.