What's Wrong with Me?

Can any one please tell my why i encounter this problem?
I have been lifting off and on now for over 4 years… i see
guys at the gym and their forearms are very veiny.
I can do this…i have taken a number of the no products
and yes i get a pump, but not to that extent. I cant get my
forearms to look nice and hard and vascular. Is there something
wrong with my system. Hell i have seen fatter guys with crazy veins

Yes, there is something wrong with your system.

It’s partially a result of genetics, some are just more vascular than others, and that is not something you can control. Rather than worrying about getting vascular, you should worry about building muscle and getting to your desirable BF%, vascularity will come as a byproduct.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
It’s partially a result of genetics, some are just more vascular than others, and that is not something you can control. Rather than worrying about getting vascular, you should worry about building muscle and getting to your desirable BF%, vascularity will come as a byproduct.[/quote]

^Here’s your answer. I always had good vascularity in some areas, and none in others… but once you get your body fat down into the low single digits (while maintaining a degree of muscle of course), you’ll be surprised at how much better your genetics have suddenly gotten.

S

much thanks fellas… i will work on getting my bf as
low as i can… see if this gets me there.

It’s all about the level of body fat you have man. When I was heavier and had a higher percentage, I couldnt see as many veins as I can now. At the moment I am guessing I’m around 11-12%.

tie ribbons around your biceps very tightly, paint your face, and run into your gym screaming…your vascularity will increase 1000 fold.

I want to see these fat guys with veins.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
tie ribbons around your biceps very tightly, paint your face, and run into your gym screaming…your vascularity will increase 1000 fold.

Yeah, I tried that once… didn’t go over quite the way I thought it would -lol.

S

When I was younger I thought the Ultimate Warrior was HUGE. not so much anymore

Op, why are you so consumed with the idea of vascular forearms? Do you have your other bases covered? How’s your foundation?

Vascularity seems like something you’d worry over later on. Like icing on the cake.

It’s like abs - “How do I get a six pack?”…easy, drop the fat - end of story.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Op, why are you so consumed with the idea of vascular forearms? Do you have your other bases covered? How’s your foundation?

Vascularity seems like something you’d worry over later on. Like icing on the cake.[/quote]

Since the OP’s question has been answered, we can now turn our attention to ID’s sweet new avatar.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:

The Ultimate Warrior's Intro - YouTube [/quote]

Btw, why do a number of wrestlers wear a band or other constriction device on their upper arms?

Vascularity doesn’t seem a sufficient reason, or is it?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

Btw, why do a number of wrestlers wear a band or other constriction device on their upper arms?

[/quote]

Symbolism.

Because wrestlers are associated with warriors. Warriors are associated with Native Indians.

It’s a Warrior ‘tribal’ thing.

[quote]lakersman wrote:
much thanks fellas… i will work on getting my bf as
low as i can… see if this gets me there.[/quote]

Getting it “as low as you can” may not be enough. Shoot for below 5% if vascularity is so important to you. Hell, even lower (2%?) will max you out with vasularity–and you’ll feel like crap. Also, if you’ve never been big, you’ll have a harder time of it. Your vascular system will grow to match your increased size, and most BBers who diet down to under 5% bf from well over 200 lbs are the most vascular because they have more veins to show once the fat is no longer obscuring them.

I’ve seen plenty of skinny dudes who are incredibly vascular–confirming that the real issue is your BF percentage.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

[/quote]

Symbolism.

Because wrestlers are associated with warriors. Warriors are associated with Native Indians.

It’s a Warrior ‘tribal’ thing.
[/quote]

i love it when peope talk about symbolism this quote always comes to mind when someones says that is Symbology? Now that Duffy has relinquished his “King Bonehead” crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I’m sure the word you were looking for was “symbolism.” What is the ssss-himbolism there?

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Vascularity seems like something you’d worry over later on. Like icing on the cake.[/quote]

Since the OP’s question has been answered, we can now turn our attention to ID’s sweet new avatar.[/quote]

Lol I wish I knew how to make avatars good as ID creates his. Badass.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Since the OP’s question has been answered, we can now turn our attention to ID’s sweet new avatar.[/quote]

Lol I wish I knew how to make avatars good as ID creates his. Badass. [/quote]

you just took the avatar thing to a whole new level with yours showing your gunz

[quote]lakersman wrote:
Can any one please tell my why i encounter this problem?
I have been lifting off and on now for over 4 years… i see
guys at the gym and their forearms are very veiny.
I can do this…i have taken a number of the no products
and yes i get a pump, but not to that extent. I cant get my
forearms to look nice and hard and vascular. Is there something
wrong with my system. Hell i have seen fatter guys with crazy veins
[/quote]

Keep worrying about this shit!