What's With This Dream?

A baseball player?

[quote]2lb Monkey wrote:

Senator Craig? Is that a previous/post T-Nation member? If so, do enlighten me so I can hopefully forget my dream with something funnier.[/quote]

US Senator Craig was arrested in an airport men’s room for allegedly soliciting gay sex. He is married with children and publically insists he is not gay.

Here’s the latest funny editorial from The Washington Post:

And we are all having fun with you. Most of us are comedians around here, but you passed the joke test with flying colors.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
2lb Monkey wrote:

Senator Craig? Is that a previous/post T-Nation member? If so, do enlighten me so I can hopefully forget my dream with something funnier.

US Senator Craig was arrested in an airport men’s room for allegedly soliciting gay sex. He is married with children and publically insists he is not gay.

Here’s the latest funny editorial from The Washington Post:

And we are all having fun with you. Most of us are comedians around here, but you passed the joke test with flying colors.
[/quote]

Yay.

And lol to Senator craig.

I’m just now reading this thread. What struck me was that I had a very similar dream the other night (Monday night, I think) where I was out with a bunch of high school buddies. We were in a foreign city - I’m not sure which one because it’s not one I’ve been to, but it seemed Scandinavian.

We were walking down the street when one of the guys says, “Hey, look down that grate there. Is that a guy taking a nasty shit down there?” Sure enough, some dude is taking a crap under the sidewalk. We all started laughing and pointing at this guy.

Then, he starts yelling at us in Pikey or something, because it’s really hard to understand him. He seemed really pissed at us, which made us laugh all the harder, because, after all, he was the one who decided to take a shit where anybody could see him.

It turns out the guy was gay, although I’m not sure why I felt that way.

Strange dream though.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I’m just now reading this thread. What struck me was that I had a very similar dream the other night (Monday night, I think) where I was out with a bunch of high school buddies. We were in a foreign city - I’m not sure which one because it’s not one I’ve been to, but it seemed Scandinavian.

We were walking down the street when one of the guys says, “Hey, look down that grate there. Is that a guy taking a nasty shit down there?” Sure enough, some dude is taking a crap under the sidewalk. We all started laughing and pointing at this guy.

Then, he starts yelling at us in Pikey or something, because it’s really hard to understand him. He seemed really pissed at us, which made us laugh all the harder, because, after all, he was the one who decided to take a shit where anybody could see him.

Strange dream though.

DB[/quote]

Funnily enough I never felt sexually aroused for you.

And anyway, I’m from the south west.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Strange dream though.

DB[/quote]

I’m quite surprised you didn’t use my posts in the ‘ways to read her first’ thread in ‘sex and the male animal’ to back up this claim. Now that would have been funny.

Your subconscious just barfed on you and you’re taking it too seriously.

Anything nasty like that happens in a dream - just move on, don’t dwell on it.

Here’s a serious answer to the OP’s original question -
-when you’re naked in a dream and feel self-conscious about it, you may feel that you revealed too much of yourself during the previous day/days.
-taking a crap/leak in public dreams can indicate the subconscious worry that you “aired too much dirty laundry” in public. You feel that you let people know something unsavory about yourself that you’d as soon not let them know. This doesn’t necessarily connote any type of sexual secrets, just something you’d rather other people not know about you.
-I have no clue what Copenhagen might represent. At least, nothing sufficiently concrete to conjecture.

Sometimes, dreams can give you insight into your own self - how you’re feeling about life, yourself, those around you, events, etc. Other times, dreams are just your subconscious taking a dump.

[quote]TriednTrue wrote:
Sometimes, dreams can give you insight into your own self - how you’re feeling about life, yourself, those around you, events, etc. Other times, dreams are just your subconscious taking a dump. [/quote]

Lol.

Thankyou for your insight. I have moved away from home to Uni, so yeah, that might be something. I also got close to someone (a female), and had my heart shattered (she seemed interested, I just left it too late to make a move). I have understood that my life needs a bit of an ironing out.

Maybe my dream was telling me to lose the attitude, and sort out my relationship (or there lack of)with the girl. Or just my life in general.

The fact that it was people from my past could have been the regret I have for leaving and having had an arguement with my friends (never good to leave friends for a long period of time after an arguement).

Even if this was just a laugh for some people, I have learnt something that I should have done a long time ago.

[quote]2lb Monkey wrote:
Thankyou for your insight. I have moved away from home to Uni, so yeah, that might be something. I also got close to someone (a female), and had my heart shattered (she seemed interested, I just left it too late to make a move)… The fact that it was people from my past could have been the regret I have for leaving and having had an arguement with my friends (never good to leave friends for a long period of time after an arguement).

Even if this was just a laugh for some people, I have learnt something that I should have done a long time ago.[/quote]

You’re welcome. I heartily agree with your assessment about leaving friendships on a dark note - it haunts you. You’re probably correct on the symbolism of Copenhagen. Since you’re now away from home, living at the Uni, you’re in a foreign and difficult place. You’ve left your customary support system and are looking to create a new one. The girl who didn’t take your bait and go for a relationship left you feeling unpleasantly exposed.

I can relate, the first years away from home at college/uni were rough for me, too. Hang in there, it gets easier as you learn to flex your independence muscles.

In regards to leaving friends on a sour note, I’m reminded of a verse in the Bible that says, “Don’t let the sun go down on your anger.” Even if the best a person can do is talk to friends and voice hurt, agreeing to disagree, at least a certain measure of peace and freedom will be attained.