T Nation

What's With the T-Symbol?

Perhaps I’m the only one, but I’ve never really “gotten” the T-symbol. I mean, it looks cool, but what is it, actually?

I see the T, clearly. But the swirl through it looks a bit like an S, though I think it’s supposed to be an N. Then there’s the the weird sort of sharp line on top of the T – like something above the T got cut off – what’s with that?

I don’t quite get it. Any comments?

I think it’s a T with razor wire wrapped around it. Doesn’t really look like anything else to me, could be wrong though.

-Dan

Yeah I think it’s razor, they’re trying to show off how “dangerously hardcore” they are with fancy fonts. I like it.

It’s a tribal design. It was created by one of our members several years ago.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
It’s a tribal design. It was created by one of our members several years ago.

[/quote]

It was created by Tim Patterson and the graphics department.

What - Patterson’s not a member?

Speaking of Graphics Dept. - are you guys going to crank out anymore of that killer webart like you did last summer?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
What - Patterson’s not a member?

Speaking of Graphics Dept. - are you guys going to crank out anymore of that killer webart like you did last summer? [/quote]

judging from the tone of the answer, I’d say he’s not considered a member, no.

Someone get TP to come interpret his artwork for us.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Someone get TP to come interpret his artwork for us.[/quote]

bump - this would be good.

I always thought it looked like T with a tribal-ish “69” sitting sideways behind it.

I figured it went perfectly since most of us T-guys are atomic horndawgs.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
I always thought it looked like T with a tribal-ish “69” sitting sideways behind it.

I figured it went perfectly since most of us T-guys are atomic horndawgs.[/quote]

Except that I don’t think 69 is the best form of sex. I prefer to focus all my attention on her, or have her focus all her attention on me. 69 there’s just too much stuff happening at the same time to really bask in it.

Nice thought though!

[quote]michaelv wrote:
CU AeroStallion wrote:
I always thought it looked like T with a tribal-ish “69” sitting sideways behind it.

I figured it went perfectly since most of us T-guys are atomic horndawgs.

Except that I don’t think 69 is the best form of sex. I prefer to focus all my attention on her, or have her focus all her attention on me. 69 there’s just too much stuff happening at the same time to really bask in it.

Nice thought though![/quote]

picky picky…
jeez…
:wink:

(I agree, btw)