T Nation

What's With the Hats?

I haven’t been on in a week. What’s with everyone wearing a gray cap on their avis??

It’s for all the people who Biotest sent free ANACONDA Protocols too.

Its what all the cool kids are doing.

It’s actually shit brown

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Its what all the cool kids are doing.[/quote]

Obviously you’re not a cool kid like the rest of us (even though you can barely see mine).

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
It’s for all the people who Biotest sent free ANACONDA Protocols too.[/quote]
So if I make an avi with that hat I get free ANACONDA protocol stuff? So if I put 1000 of those hats in one pic, I get 1000 protocols… I just hope I don’t get too huge.

Are you in or out? We need someone to test the kool aid.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Are you in or out? We need someone to test the kool aid.[/quote]
To test hether or not it causes a spike in insulin sensitivity, yes, of course. I’d be glad to lend my body science. Also sign me up for the Snickers bars while you’re at it.

Lol someone tried to suck me in, threw a hat on me, my ponytail, and my bicep. but i said NAY!

I AM THE HAT!

ID is a walking testament to “The Hat.” Notice how his hat emits a vibrant pink, slightly gay aura? You are a screaming image of “COOL”!

It has something to do with cheese…

[quote]Spriont wrote:
I haven’t been on in a week. What’s with everyone wearing a gray cap on their avis?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you can’t hat a gif. If you can, you’d be the first.

So change your avi, AND GET A FUCKING HAT !!!

[quote]four60 wrote:
It has something to do with cheese…[/quote]

I thought it was about Bacon? You mean this is all about cheese! Shit I have been deceived!

V

[quote]Spriont wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
So if I make an avi with that hat I get free ANACONDA protocol stuff? So if I put 1000 of those hats in one pic, I get 1000 protocols… I just hope I don’t get too huge.[/quote]

Yup, you just have to show up at TCs house with a pic of your avi wearing a hat. He may not answer the door, so feel free to go through the window.

the hats have always been here, you just didn’t notice until now.

[quote]Spriont wrote:
I haven’t been on in a week. What’s with everyone wearing a ghey cap on their avis?[/quote]

fixed

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Spriont wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
So if I make an avi with that hat I get free ANACONDA protocol stuff? So if I put 1000 of those hats in one pic, I get 1000 protocols… I just hope I don’t get too huge.[/quote]

Yup, you just have to show up at TCs house with a pic of your avi wearing a hat. He may not answer the door, so feel free to go through the window backwards…and await delivery of the Anaconda![/quote]
Fixed

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Spriont wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Yup, you just have to show up at TCs house with a pic of your avi wearing a hat. He may not answer the door, so feel free to go through the window backwards…and await delivery of the Anaconda![/quote]
Fixed[/quote]

Well done.

Thanks for the idea, and the setup! I think we should start a thread where every post get’s “fixed” until the end result is a post that contains none of the original info. Probably want to do it with one of Celtics’ posts, or one that’s basically a “cool story bro” type of thread. I’ll be on the lookout