What's Up With the Icons?

What’s up with the little icons next to certain threads??

We just added a camera icon to let you know when a thread has one or more images attached to it.

Call me picky, and I know nobody will care, but it throws off your scanning when trying to read down the list…

[quote]Josh wrote:
We just added a camera icon to let you know when a thread has one or more images attached to it.[/quote]

You feature whore.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Call me picky, and I know nobody will care, but it throws off your scanning when trying to read down the list…[/quote]

Picky…

[quote]boingogirl1 wrote:
Picky…
[/quote]

You were supposed to read between the lines and realize I really wanted you to jump in and agree with my assessment… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]vroom wrote:
boingogirl1 wrote:
Picky…

You were supposed to read between the lines and realize I really wanted you to jump in and agree with my assessment… :p[/quote]

here’s me jumping in and agreeing with your assessment.

Maybe the icons could go on the right-hand side of the title box, rather than the left.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
You feature whore.[/quote]

I’d actually already written the code for this for another of our sites, and figured t-nation should share the wealth. Bug Matt for asthetics changes :wink:

[quote]vroom wrote:
Call me picky, and I know nobody will care, but it throws off your scanning when trying to read down the list…[/quote]

Picky. And agreed. Am finding this highly annoying…

[quote]Josh wrote:
nephorm wrote:
You feature whore.

I’d actually already written the code for this for another of our sites, and figured T-Nation should share the wealth. Bug Matt for asthetics changes ;)[/quote]

Any chance you’d have code to support diacritics (those little symbols that get placed over or under some letters) in the text? It’d be nice to be able to write foreign words correctly… :slight_smile:

The camera I can understand. What about the little clitoris?

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
The camera I can understand. What about the little clitoris?[/quote]

Oh boy, if you haven’t figured out what that’s for…

LOL. I know what it’s for, but on screen?

I believe it is a “pin” which shows the thread “pinned” to the top of the page… I didn’t think you were serious.

Thanks Vroom. Doesn’t look much like a pin to me tho.