What's up with Teenagers Wearing Fanny Packs?

Wearing them over their shoulders and not around their waist (thank god).

I haven’t seen them yet.

but I get it, pockets on my shorts or just pants are too small to fit all:
My phone
My wallet
My knife
My headpones

And if I do fit all those in - I walk weird and pockets look huge.
And it sucks to wear a backpack for basically nothing.
So when I wear jeans or something else that has a belt - I take my other knife that can put on my belt and not being visible.

Pretty sure only drug dealers do it to, you know, stash their cash and gear…

2 Likes

Whats wrong with it?

I blame The MTV. Betcha Snoop Doggy Dog told them to do it.

1 Like

3 Likes

We call them Bumbags in the UK…handy for riding rollercoasters & doing other touristy stuff so your stuff doesn’t fall out.

Lol I gotta agree with this. Dealers and guys who set up illegal gambling stands by the road where I used to live.

1 Like

They’re called sling bags.

They need somewhere to keep the rest of their dildos?

3 Likes

We used to call them man-purses. Pioneers used to carry something similar, which they often called a “possibles bag”, which held a few tools should a possible, unexpected event happen.

1 Like

A guy I used to work with who retired and I kept in touch with wore something like this about 5 years ago.

Gotta tell him he s a trendsetter lol

Seems like a good place to conceal a sidearm.

I tend to travel light, but I can definitely see these bags coming in handy for tools - a knife, a side arm, a leatherman, etc…

lipstick, nail file, tampons, dildo…

4 Likes

Pretty much my birthday list

1 Like

His dildo would be way to big for that fanny pack.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, thanks for the gift big boy

1 Like

When I ride my motorcycle, where the fuck should I put my garage door opener? I ride lean with no bags, cup-holders, or pink streamers hanging from my handlebars.

The fanny pack was the perfect solution, I can hit the button on the opener without removing it, and I can also put my wallet in there for comfort.

If you want to blame someone for making a logical case for Fanny Packs, here he is:

NO ONE ever rocked a fanny pack like Rich Brian (used to be known as Rich Chigga) did

1 Like