T Nation

What's This Exercise?



Do you know what this is called or what it does? Thank you!


I believe that is a form of 'Inverted Row'


It's something between a split and a power snatch from the hang. With a clean grip also.


looks like a power jerk from hang


We use to something just like that for football, coaches called them "quick cleans" or something. I never got much from them, doing heavy cleans I've always found to be better.


It's a Hang Split Snatch. An olympic lift, but not one used in the Olympics...I guess you can call it a variation. Its a very taxing workout, great for explosiveness and power.

First Post on T-Nation woot woot lol.


For a coach, he sure is jacked