What's this Athlete’s Bodyfat %?

The question has been answered, exactly 12 different times by my count.

The only issue that remains is why/how you’re not grasping the concept that having people visually guesstimate some pro athlete’s bodyfat means absolutely, positively zero with regard to your training and nutrition.

Compare the 86 posts you’ve spent in this thread to the whopping five posts you spent in the thread that actually talked about your training and diet plan. You’re stuck in a mental loop obsessing about something that, literally, has no bearing on the real world.

Bledsoe’s favorite color has as much to do with to your own training as his supposed bodyfat percentage.

1 Like

No one gave any input in that other thread I created

Lmao man you ain’t lying

Nope he’s not

Pretty lean there

A very experienced lifter gave you some very specific advice, which you replied to, and the guy directly answered every question you had.

Maybe re-read it?

Have you implemented the advice he offered, like you said you would?

2 Likes

Because its not possible to give a sensible estimate of body fat percentages from a few choice photos, no matter what the internet thinks. Just like it’s also not possible to guess “natty or not” in 99% of cases.

Besides which, if I did give you an estimate, and that estimate by some freak chance, ended up being absolutely spot on to the last decimal point, you’ve still learned absolutely nothing of value. Literally nothing at all. You cannot use that information in any way, shape or form. It’s pointless.

1 Like

Yeah @flappinit you look good there

Yes I started up last night.

But am I bruce lee lean :sob:

3 Likes

Still doesn’t hurt to drop an estimate and move on with your life lol y’all act like someone gonna come find you for giving out bodyfat estimates lmao estimates are in the world for a reason,people estimate things EVERYDAY

I disagree. Deliberately giving out information I know to be completely inaccurate and false absolutely hurts my integrity.

1 Like

do you have an estimate?

3 Likes

Lmao man stop it

I thought about 14%. In his college days I think he was 10%

Ok cool.

Thread over?

Hell naw lol what’s y’all estimates?

Lmao where’s the estimate