What's The Verdict on BETA-7

[quote]DrLabskaus wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
hell even Se7en on occasion.

Your tried Se7en? Did you notice any positive effects from it?[/quote]

I have used it over the years in the old (Methoxy-7) version and the new improved Se7en. It is one more tool used to ramp up protein synthesis good for bulking helping to add on the mass or for cutting preserving muscle during caloried reduction. A friend of mine always thought his most effective stack was the old MAG-10 and Methoxy-7 together. I sometimes stack it now with Alpha Male.

D

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
SBT wrote:
I like Biotest’s because of the time-released tablets. It prevents the tingling sensation you can get with plain ole beta alanine.

That’s interesting. Lately I’ve been getting a tingling sensation that feels a lot like a niacin flush. I wasn’t sure what was causing it, since it seems to come at a random time. Thinking back, it started around the time I started taking Beta-7.

Anyone else get the tingling feeling?[/quote]

I noticed it with regular beta alanine, before BETA-7 came out. Haven’t noticed it since.

I’m sure it’s an individual thing and it could fade with continued use. I wonder if taking one tablet at a time would prevent it? You’d end up taking it more often, so it would depend on how much it bothers you. Not sure if that would be detrimental to it’s effects though.

Anyway, just popping off some ideas.

[quote]CanesOL79 wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:
CanesOL79 wrote:
well, it is pretty much a known side effect that when you increase your levels of beta alanine, your skin does start to tingle, for whatever reason. from what I’ve read, it will go away in a week or so.

In my experience, the tingling is actually an acute response related to each dose.

I’m pretty sure this was discussed by Dr. Stout in the Beta7 thread.

it very well may be. from what I’ve read, it’s a totally minor side effect that results from the increased levels. but who knows? maybe some people (like you) react immediately to it. I’m not biologist, I’m just sayin…[/quote]

Have you even tried the product or are you just talking out your … ?

It might be a good idea to read a bit more and post less until you have a better understanding on a topic.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
CanesOL79 wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:
CanesOL79 wrote:
well, it is pretty much a known side effect that when you increase your levels of beta alanine, your skin does start to tingle, for whatever reason. from what I’ve read, it will go away in a week or so.

In my experience, the tingling is actually an acute response related to each dose.

I’m pretty sure this was discussed by Dr. Stout in the Beta7 thread.

it very well may be. from what I’ve read, it’s a totally minor side effect that results from the increased levels. but who knows? maybe some people (like you) react immediately to it. I’m not biologist, I’m just sayin…

Have you even tried the product or are you just talking out your … ?

It might be a good idea to read a bit more and post less until you have a better understanding on a topic.[/quote]

I’ve never taken beta-alanine before, but I’m not talking out my ass, I’m talking from information gained after reading numerous articles online. in every article I’ve read (including those on this site), it’s been stated that the tingling is not harmful and usually stops after one week of supplementation.

hello, do you actually ‘need’ to stack Beta-7 with anything? i would assume that you do if your going for extreme muscle mass and recovery… but as some one who is training for the royal marines, would i need to stack this with anything but extra whey?

thanks

scott b