What's the Size of Your Arm?

How many inches is your upper arm flexed?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1211136 :smiley:

WTH do you mean by upper arm?
do a search this topic has came up before

Holy shit, I forgot about Goro. What a fucking beast.

His legs are out of preportion to his upper body. That lightbulb needs some squats… and milk.

[quote]Taquito wrote:
His legs are out of preportion to his upper body. That lightbulb needs some squats… and milk.[/quote]

yeah 4 arms will make your upper body seem out of perportion to your lower body… plus its hard to do squats with only 4 toes

Facking enormous.

[quote]KO421 wrote:
yeah 4 arms will make your upper body seem out of perportion to your lower body…[/quote]

He could get creative, though, and increase the rate at which his lower body balances out. With four arms he has the capacity to hold two bars – he could do front squats and back squats simultaneously…

And as long as he does them bare-footed so his feet aren’t restricted, I don’t think the four toes would be an issue.

[quote]Taquito wrote:
His legs are out of preportion to his upper body. That lightbulb needs some squats… and milk.[/quote]

TELL IT TO GOROS FACE !!!lL!!!11

15.5 inches by the end of the year I might break 16. To many people are using my curling rack. All they want to do is squats. HA HA. 18 not just doing curls also lifting heavy objects and having to hold on a carry.