What's the Sinatra Quote?

I remember reading something from TNation that was talking about a line from one of Frank’s movies, made at a low point in his life, in the lowpoint of the movie, he says something along the lines of, ‘if nothing else, I gotta have fun being me’.

I thought it was something I read in Atomic Dog, but I went through them and couldn’t find it there, does anyone remember the quote?

I don’t know, but these quotes are golden!

Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

Basically, I’m for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Don’t get even, get mad.

I am a thing of beauty.

I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.

I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn’t be a staring contest.

I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.

I’m gonna live till I die.

I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.

I’m supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I’ve flunked more often than not. I’m very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don’t understand them.

May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.

Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.

People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it.

Rock 'n Roll: The most brutal, ugly, desperate, vicious form of expression it has been my misfortune to hear.

The best revenge is massive success.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

The best revenge is massive success.
[/quote]

i like

/edit

HAHAHAHA holy shit, your new gif is incredible. you have outdone yourself, ID. Nice improvement over the original pic.