What's The Scoop On....

Carbolin-19 and Grow! Bars? Come on guys, throw us a bone…

Just a “Go to Market” SWAG would be great!!

We answered the survey, so how bout some reciprocation : )…please.

Whatever comes out first I am ordering with a ton of Surge and Grow! Hopefully the Carbolin-19 if that will help me with my bulking cycle. I still have no idea what the hell it does.

Biotest wants to get this out of the door as fast as anyone else because it is obvious people will buy it.

I am sure there is a good reason for the hold up. I don’t really understand why people are so anxious for a date as it won’t make it come any faster.

Just think, one morning you will wakeup and be suprised with a Think Tank Dialog on Carbolin-19 and it will make your day :slight_smile:

…“Go ahead, Make my day…”

I’m getting tired of mixing and drinking shakes at work every day. I wish the Grow! bars would hurry up! My alternative is cooking and cleaning mass quantities.

Oh the convenience… I can’t wait. I’ll also look like I’m eating crappy like everyone else when I’m not. Stealth mode, I like it.

Major hijack, is it wrong to be sneaky and camoflage your successful strategies?

[quote]vroom wrote:

Major hijack, is it wrong to be sneaky and camoflage your successful strategies?[/quote]

You know, I was kind of thinking the same thing. It’s not fair really! I gave a bite of one of my bars to my girlfriend not telling her what it really was, she thought it was a candy bar(I told her a brownie bar and she went for it). But I think she will catch on, I can hear it now:“What the hell?! You don’t eat candy bars!”. BUSTED!