What's the Problem with Bromo?

I have read several threads on other boards that have members using bromo as a form of prolactin control. Each one has mentioned they hate the way that bromo makes them feel but fail to give any details.

I know that caber is similar to bromo in its prolactin effects but the only side that I hear about from that is that sex is enhanced. If caber weren’t so expensive I wouldn’t even have a need for bromo but it is, so I am wondering… What are the sides that bromo brings about?

Bump, anybody who has even used bromo is more than welcome to chime in… Please.

There’s generally a higher rate of side effects with Bromocriptine compared to Cabergoline, resulting in lower compliance for the majority of people. Cabergoline is slightly more effective in reducing prolactin as well.

Nausea is almost always the side I hear complained about. And I think that it is a person to person thing, meaning that some guys seem to feel it while other guys are completely fine with it.

I have often wondered myself why caber is chosen so often over bromo, as bromo seems to be FAR cheaper (at least from where I can buy things).

[quote]Dopa wrote:
There’s generally a higher rate of side effects with Bromocriptine compared to Cabergoline, resulting in lower compliance for the majority of people. Cabergoline is slightly more effective in reducing prolactin as well.[/quote]

Is nausea the side effect you are mentioning?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Dopa wrote:
There’s generally a higher rate of side effects with Bromocriptine compared to Cabergoline, resulting in lower compliance for the majority of people. Cabergoline is slightly more effective in reducing prolactin as well.

Is nausea the side effect you are mentioning?[/quote]

Yes, it is the most prevalent side effect worth mentioning. Fatigue can be a problem as well.

[quote]Dopa wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Dopa wrote:

Yes, it is the most prevalent side effect worth mentioning. Fatigue can be a problem as well.[/quote]

I am guessing that the occurrence and severity of the sides are also dose dependant?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Dopa wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Dopa wrote:

Yes, it is the most prevalent side effect worth mentioning. Fatigue can be a problem as well.

I am guessing that the occurrence and severity of the sides are also dose dependant?[/quote]

Correct.