What's the Point in Getting Huge?

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
O Doyle_Rulez wrote:

read your posts in the “roomate trashed my room” thread. How does it feel being a sackless bag of shit who backed down from another guy because of the sole fact that he outweighs him by 120 lbs , even going as far as to apologize for “taking the joke” literally. Just more evidence that bodybuilding does nothing for you as person. As a wise man would say, " a sheep in lions clothing is still a sheep". Figure that one out.

You know, I always thought that dogs…um…laid eggs.

And I learned something today.[/quote]

We learn speak talk good soon. Ugh rah.

Me bodybuild. Me no like thread.

Make me want yell!

I think somebodys got short man syndrome…

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Do you not realize that a pro bodybuilder and a muay thai fighter/boxers has different goals in mind?
[/quote]

you’d think that with the posts on here, its the norm apparently to believe that you can go around starting shit and no one will say anything because your al “swellz n shit”, that is until an experienced martial artist brings to reality…face down on the pavement.

[quote]elano wrote:
I think somebodys got short man syndrome…[/quote]

Napoleon Complex :wink:

Edit: A short person who feels inferior because of their size. They tend to take it out on other people and thrive on power trips. Shouting at others, especially when they are in a position of power, is common. Side affects include short temper, power trips/power-hungriness, anger issues, and often a bad sense of humor.

Different strokes for different folks. I view my body as a project. I feel like a sculpter. In my opinion, it sure is better than sitting on a fucking couch watching hours of TV every day. Why don’t you go ask a bodybuilder- IN REAL LIFE…

Jealous 150lbs twink, if you don’t like lifting and trying to get big that’s just fine. Don’t come on here and try to rag on some hard working people that enjoy working out and simply wish to build a great physique.

[quote]O Doyle_Rulez wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
Do you not realize that a pro bodybuilder and a muay thai fighter/boxers has different goals in mind?

you’d think that with the posts on here, its the norm apparently to believe that you can go around starting shit and no one will say anything because your al “swellz n shit”, that is until an experienced martial artist brings to reality…face down on the pavement.[/quote]

I tranied muay thia and MMA so ya I know my way around shit. You have a serious problem by the way.

I think this may be CS trying to get a reaction out of us “Turds” to make T-Nation interesting just me…

O Doyle,
Read “The Adonis Complex” by Harrison Pope. It’s all about the questions you are asking…

My penis is small and my father used to hit me.

[quote]Artem wrote:
My penis is small and my father used to hit me.[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear that.

I can go about saying “Why the fuck do people want to climb Mt. Everest like seriously I don’t see the point. Climbing a tree or going as far as you can underwater would be kick the ass in climbing Mt. Everest like really omg”

It’s a challenge that people like to see how far they can push themselves and it’s something they are good at.
Case closed

why do people want to do up shit cars?Or get the best profile possible on xbox live?Both seem pointless to me but I dont go around slating them.I have met a 250+er I always got the impression that it was the style of being that huge not restricted;I only weigh 180 but I move pretty slow when I have soreness.
All im saying is if your planning to build muscle dont slate anyone whether you want to be 250+ or not because they will give you the best advice.
Respect works one way you dont give it you dont receive it.

EDIT

ok then, how about answering this?? why are Biotest supplements so heavily regarded on this site, but crapped on by all other fitness sites?

The last two posts - by Fuzzyapple and Sosruko are great examples, if we’re answering this seriously.

OP - Why do you think that anyone here gives a shit about why you don’t understand why someone wants to achieve (what they believe) is an excellent physique?

Sounds like crossfit is for you! (Aw yeah, I opened that can.)

Fuzzyapple wrote:

you’d think that with the posts on here, its the norm apparently to believe that you can go around starting shit and no one will say anything because your al “swellz n shit”, that is until an experienced martial artist brings to reality…face down on the pavement.[/quote]

Yeah, then the dude gets up and power cleans the 160lb punk and throws him in a trash can. Ever think people want to get STRONG and not just big?

Because we crap on their supplements so they get back at Biotest by saying negative things…

stop feeding the troll Fuzzy

Ahh not the crossfit argument again!

Hey the bourbon idea didn;t work all that well with my fruitfly situation.

Does anyone have a more long term solution?

EDIT

ok then, how about answering this?? why are Biotest supplements so heavily regarded on this site, but crapped on by all other fitness sites?
[/quote]

Way to chicken out of your argument, dumbass.

It’s either this or a Corvette.

True troll job… What a fucking idiot… Even worce than Chicktuna. Just because we aren’t into collecting stamps, and playing chess doesn’t mean we have problems.