T Nation

What's the Most ml You've Pinned Into Delts?

I’m sure that there was a thread of this awhile back but I cant find it. I have done delts twice before but I usually just do quads ventral glut I’m looking at adding delts into the rotation as I’m pinning eod. From what i have read on a nurse website that they don’t recommend any more then 1ml. I would imagine that it depends on the size of the shoulder yes?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
I’m sure that there was a thread of this awhile back but I cant find it. I have done delts twice before but I usually just do quads ventral glut I’m looking at adding delts into the rotation as I’m pinning eod. From what i have read on a nurse website that they don’t recommend any more then 1ml. I would imagine that it depends on the size of the shoulder yes? [/quote]

ya, I wouldn’t personally go over a ml but I know load of guys that do.

Remember that nurses are pinning little old ladies, not big bodybuilder dudes, generally

Guess ill find out if my delts explode up the side of my head

Well this is awkward… I’ve done 3ml in delts before (1 tren, 1 prop, 1 mast), for me 2ml was about as much as i pinned after a few 3’s. When your side delt tightens up down into the instertion you’re going to have a bad time. Just work out what your tolerance is. For me i can barely put 1 into my glutes without dying. Another site I really like is triceps with slin pins, only 0.5ml though (never had any bad soreness there at all).

I’m pinning 1.5mL in them each week with ease and no pip… moving up to 2ml in a week. I do use EO as my oil though which plays a role in the pip.

I’ve pinned 2ml’s once into my shoulders. Once, lol. Never again. If I am blasting and pinning 2ml’s I’ll put 1ml into each shoulder

Some guys can get away with it but for me it is just too much. The pain was unbearable. After 3 days the pain spread through my biceps and I started feeling it in my forearms. Took about 5 full days to recover

I’m assuming I’d build up a tolerance because at first pinning 2ml into my quads hurt as well and that took about 2 days to recover from. I used to put a heat pack on my thighs to help dissipate some of the oil and that seemed to really help. Now I pin 2ml’s into my quads / glutes and I’m good to go

[quote]ToolManSam wrote:
I’ve pinned 2ml’s once into my shoulders. Once, lol. Never again. If I am blasting and pinning 2ml’s I’ll put 1ml into each shoulder

Some guys can get away with it but for me it is just too much. The pain was unbearable. After 3 days the pain spread through my biceps and I started feeling it in my forearms. Took about 5 full days to recover

I’m assuming I’d build up a tolerance because at first pinning 2ml into my quads hurt as well and that took about 2 days to recover from. I used to put a heat pack on my thighs to help dissipate some of the oil and that seemed to really help. Now I pin 2ml’s into my quads / glutes and I’m good to go[/quote]

Iv got 1.6ml to do ill see how I go next week iv got pretty big shoulders so should be fine iv done 1ml in them no worries felt tight but no pain or problem. My quads feel like they could take alot I was doing 2ml last cycle no problem hitting each leg once a week didn’t have any issue