T Nation

What's the Mailing Risk Environment Like These Days?

It's been years since I had to fuck with this, but what's the risk level these days (in the US)? I remember it used a low risk thing- at worst, just a letter from Customs advising you that they seized your package. Anyone have any recent perspectives on this?

What’s up, Pinto? Long time no see.

Have you thought about ordering domestically? Theres some pretty good UGL’s here in the states…

Personally never had a problem…I order from moldova, china, india…never a issue
Most times they ship very discretely…Just do your research & make sure source aint a scam… imo order something cheap If everything arives aok then get more goodys

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Personally never had a problem…I order from moldova, china, india…never a issue
Most times they ship very discretely…Just do your research & make sure source aint a scam… imo order something cheap If everything arives aok then get more goodys[/quote]

^good point about the scammers. there are several sites that try to keep track of those, so it’s worth it to do a couple minutes of research into a company…

^ yup…dont be the typical dipshit that spends 10min surfing the web then pounds the visa… fyi WU has a great mobil app so once you get your source pinned down…its as ez as Amazon…also get an idea for pricing. If it sounds to good to be true its not.