What's the dumbest cycle you guys have ever seen someone do in person?

Seems like this forum needs a few funny stories. there’s a lot of noobies asking about their first cycle. I figured we could talk about the mistakes we’ve made or seen.

I’ve heard someone say that take bulking steroids. deca eq and do high weight low reps. take tren and winny with high volume. lol

[quote]helpmeimsmall wrote:
Seems like this forum needs a few funny stories. there’s a lot of noobies asking about their first cycle. I figured we could talk about the mistakes we’ve made or seen.

I’ve heard someone say that take bulking steroids. deca eq and do high weight low reps. take tren and winny with high volume. lol [/quote]

While I would certainly recommend a test base and modify the training portion a bit, can you explain why this is dumb in principle?

[quote]helpmeimsmall wrote:

I’ve heard someone say that take bulking steroids. deca eq and do high weight low reps. take tren and winny with high volume. lol [/quote]

wait what? I read dumb things on these forums everyday. This is not one of them. Deca and EQ can absolutely be used in a strength-oriented program, which is what I assume you mean by high weight low reps. Deca’s one of the best strength-producing steroids on the market. This actually makes sense.

Tren and winny with high volume makes just as much sense. Bodybuilders would absolutely use these steroids in conjunction, and would presumably be doing high volume work.

I’m really not sure what you’re getting at here. Perhaps you can fill us in.

So this new kid comes on here and posts 3 retarded threads which all get hammered down pretty quick. I thought that was pretty entertaining.

I just want to know the reasoning behind his statements lol.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I just want to know the reasoning behind his statements lol.[/quote]

My guess would be he is trying to fit in by making bold statements. lol

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I just want to know the reasoning behind his statements lol.[/quote]

My guess would be he is trying to fit in by making bold statements. lol[/quote]
That is def what it seems.

Despite your misguided “experience” as stated…

A friend of mine ran test prop, tren, halo and clomid pct. Sounds Ok right? Except he ran the prop with tren until he couldn’t take the pip from the test. So against my advisement he dropped that. Shortly after he ran out of tren, he decided to run halo by itself, which I again told him was most likely a terrible idea. Long story short… He had a bipolar episode and raged out in a major intersection breaking his hand punching his own car and ended up in a psychiatric ward.

This kid had no business taking any steroids. He is on multiple medications for bipolar and on suboxone maintenance. It’s a miracle he didn’t kill himself or someone else… coupled with an extremely suppressive and androgenic cycle proved catastrophic

a guy I know pinned his oblique

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
a guy I know pinned his oblique[/quote]

Lmao, wtf, i wonder if anyones pinned their forearms

Worst first cycle? Back when the Gaspari Halodrol was still in stores, I knew a guy who took 4-6 per day for several months.

It sounded awful but he did get really strong.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Worst first cycle? Back when the Gaspari Halodrol was still in stores, I knew a guy who took 4-6 per day for several months.

It sounded awful but he did get really strong. [/quote]

Several months on a prohormone on what I presume to be a high dose sounds pretty stupid. I bet this happened fairly often when the PH’s were legal though.

A guy I know is currently running a 3 month (likely fake) GH cycle with some shiny UGL T3.

His last cycle was dbol only with no pct. Prior to that he ran sustanon and only did injections when he “felt like he needed it”.

[quote]matthew_gray wrote:
A guy I know is currently running a 3 month (likely fake) GH cycle with some shiny UGL T3.

His last cycle was dbol only with no pct. Prior to that he ran sustanon and only did injections when he “felt like he needed it”.[/quote]

Wow. All of that is terrible. The sustanon part cracks me up, that’s one I’ve never heard before.

There’s no talking the poor guy out of this stuff either. He blames his current gut on his dbol cycle. The guy is a complete emotional Rollercoaster at the best of times. Genuinely good guy but man is he dumb. His life will end tragically at some point I am sure of it.

His physique is awful too. I was really impressed with him when he was on dbol (I didn’t know it at the time) because he’d seemed to make pretty good gains in a short time(lol). No liver support no E control just ugh.

God just picturing what he’s going to look like after 3 months on t3 and fake hgh is giving me anxiety lmao.

^^^ decent physique on you, mate. Well done. Care to give us a little background on your diet, training, AAS etc?