What's the Community's Thought on the TRT Hormone Optimization Guys?

Danny, I had issues on low doses such as these. I knew the risk however and ultimately quickly ceased use. I had some weird mental side effects as well. I’m not one to shame anybody for ‘playing’ as I’m guilty as hell. Just be aware of the fact that you’re indeed playing a risk/reward game over and above true TRT.

@readalot posted a couple nice replies in a recent thread. I will link them

1 Like

Absolutely and completely agree here. I only tried it as I was getting joint issues that TRT alone didn’t seem to be fixing. Adding in the nandrolone at a low dose helped. Eventually my strength increased further over time and the joint pain has since long disappeared.

What I HAVE been doing for issues such as tendinitis or mild joint pain are using peptides such as BPC-157 or Thymosin beta 4. Adverse reactions are non-existent and it actually heals the issue versus masking it the way nandrolone does. That’s my go to now when these things occur.

2 Likes

Only anecdotal trial of myself, but joint issues have disappeared with the use of MK-677. I used to get lots of shoulder and elbow pain, no more. Now it could be that training is a bit different, or just that those issues actually healed (they were kinda ongoing though). Anyways I have had good luck with it. Maybe it is only a correlation though.

The deka dick thing makes sense… I think that’s contributing to it. But it could be that and the AI. so i need to strip this down and redo my protocol. I’m reading over the study you sent. Thank you everyone for chiming in.

These look like a way better choice, given the available data. Hopefully they don’t find some crazy bogeyman problem with is given more time.

My sister had severe, debilitating neck pain for the last 30 years and tried every doc, every med, and every treatment known to man with zero improvement. With nothing else left to try, she agreed to let me inject a vial of Thymosin beta 4 into her neck (as crazy as it sounds). She is CURED. No pain, regained full mobility in her neck. It’s like a damn miracle. I’m going to do a video with her about it as well as interview her osteopath who called me to tell me it’s as if he was working on a totally different person. I’m sold. Peptides are the future.

1 Like

Some of the stories I’ve seen on BPC157 are pretty crazy… I honestly thought it was all bs but it sure seems to work for a lot of people with a lot of issues… peptides are pretty cool stuff.

1 Like

Was it a spinal issue? no cartilage between the disks in upper spine?

It happened out of the blue one day when she was 13 years old. No trauma… no nothing. Nobody ever figured it out for 30 years.

Taking a 19nor, whether it’s nand or tren, is a profoundly bad idea with zero upside. These drugs are cardiotoxic and neurotoxic, proven to remodel the heart and lead to LVH, and produce metabolites that remain in the body for up to a year. In addition there are more anecdotal reports than not of users experiencing sometimes severe, albeit dose-dependent, psychological side effects.

I cannot imagine a rational indication for the use of either.

5 Likes

Some people swear in feeling awesome for nandrolone.

Also they effect on mass building is insane. Some folks are just willing to trade for that

I’m sure nandrolone’s reputation as a premier bulking agent is deserved, but the risk/reward is just way off. IMO, there’s no good reason for anyone outside of high-level body-building competition to use deca or even need it for bulking (and tbh those guys should probably think twice). The vast majority of recreational bodybuilders will never need anything more than testosterone, oxandralone, and primo, and the last two are really not even necessary.

As far as feeing good, a lot of things in life feel good and still don’t have a great risk profile.

I would never touch deca but I say why people do.

A few guys here state that they feel good only on deca-alone TRT because the bad e2 from testosterone makes the feel crappy :smiley: Seems the one who prescribed them forgot to mention they become a ticking time bomb for heart attack.

Taking only deca without anything to aromatize looks like suicide to me.

1 Like

I’ve had gyno twice before TRT. AI’s caused all sorts of issues the first year so I stopped using them. I’ve been on around 200mg for years and even up to 500mg all with no AI’s, no issues and feel amazing. The people that actually need them are few and far between but everyone starts out thinking they are the 1 in 5000 that does because they are special.

2 Likes

You guys have inspired me. I’m going off of AI. Just ran this protocol by my provider and he said its fine. shouldn’t need AI. Why was this never presented as an option? ugh. I’m a gyno sensitive person, having had it twice in my life. Once in adolescence and again during my first shitty TRT protocol of a once/week injection of .75ml of 200mg/ml test cyp + .6ml of HCG

.115 ml of test - every day – 160mg test/week
.115 ml of deka - EOD - 80mg deca/week
.05 ml of HCG - every day

I’ll do an update after 7-8 weeks and let you all know how different i feel. If i wanted to push it a bit more, what would you guys recommend? going to 180mg/week test, 90mg deka?

@vonko1988
I don’t compete, but i am trying to build mass. I recently cut down to 178 with probably 11-12% bodyfat (i’m bad at judging), and want to put on some lean muscle faster. TRT has made me snore badly, and i already had mild sleep apnea, so i’m getting a CPAP to see if that helps. My profile pic is from the other day

yep no bad, just judge well the consequences

I started developing an issue in my left shoulder about a year back, likely rotator cuff, and it was making shoulder presses, inclined bench, etc. increasingly painful. I tried conventional therapy for it (stretches, specific rehap exercises) but it just kept nagging me. Even tried to let it heal by doing nothing for two months but it just wouldn’t stop hurting.

I had read about BPC-157 and decided to give it a try. I ran it at 300mcg per day and after three weeks noticed a BIG improvement in mobility and decrease of pain. Three weeks after that I had full range of motion, with zero pain, and even started some very light weight exercises. I ran it for a full 12 week cycle and then stopped.

I’m still working my way back to the weight and volume I was lifting before and am admittedly taking it slow so as to not re-injure the shoulder. AFter working the joint, I also ice it down and occasionally soak it in an epsom salt bath. But I swear the BPC was what “fixed” the problem.

1 Like

Where in shoulder did you inject or does it matter? Big area…
Right where the pain is?

Let’s see pics! I’m similar weight myself

So now it´s ok to use Nandrole as a TRT add on, lol and you ask why experiencing synthoms

1 Like