I’ve been watching their videos on E2 and how you “don’t need” AI. I feel off on my current protocol, considering going off AI entirely to see if i can feel better. One thing they don’t address i’ve noticed, is guys who are gyno sensitive. I have hypogonadism (original test levels were 300), and had gyno in HS, and again when my first clinic fucked up my protocol. I had it surgically removed, and i don’t think tissue can regrow based on the surgeons technique, BUT that’s a big risk to take. I’d rather not have to get tits again. My symptoms right now are brain fog, erection issues, low energy, nagging tennis elbow - i think that’s related. Part of that stems from the fact the provider changed the strength of the AI without telling me. They were trying to save money and switched me from .125 anastrazole to .25 since they were the same price, but since i had no idea i was doubling my AI for the past 2 months - Before that, the protocol was working great. This lead me down the trt without AI rabbit hole, and i’m wondering if it would work for me. I’m wondering if the no AI thing is a possibility for me, or if i’m on too high a dose to go without.
My current protocol: – Since i’m gyno sensitive, the provider let me lower my T, and supplement with deka.
- Change T Cyp 200 mg/ml – 0.171 every other day
- Increase Nandrolone 200mg/ml 0.2ml IM/SQ every otherday
- Change HCG 225 iu SQ every other day – (I plan on scaling this back to 150 IU - trying to find my minimum effective dose to prevent painful testicle shrinkage)
- Change Anastrozole 0.25mg every other day (2 pills with injections) - scale back to one if you notice low estrogen
- Continue DHEA 25 mg by mouth every night
Recent lab results: - i can post full labs if that’d help, but here are the important ones i believe.
1432 total test
30.3 free test
estradiol sensitive - 24.7
SHBG - 20.7