What's the Closest OTC for AI?

2 Likes

Because we ask for it.
They don’t force you to buy it or take it.
They also don’t require Ibutumoren 1 month=$150

I’ve read many protocols from guys getting protocols from defy. On other forum too.

I read many many times they prescribe but only take if you need it.

Am sure this has changed recently.

Has Dr Saya posted on Virgils or PeakT about cutting the std Defy protocol since Dr C hung himself.
I thought the latest rumor was he went off his AI cold turkey. Dr C admitted on one of his videos(how to sub-Q the one where blood starts running out his ab) he takes more than the std TRT dose. Sounds like a really bad TRT protocol to me.

People die when it’s their time. Regardless of their decisions. It will happen… the question is “how did he die”… some live life healthy and die in their sleep or others die form a heart attack. But the day was the same.

I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions. There’s too many folks out there who will take something and make their own modified story. If too many people say ai stoppage got him, then they’ll say don’t stop ai because the doc died… al here say… it’s that age old story or telling a story in a circle: gossip is final outcome :slight_smile:

Man get that 155$ medicine off there unless you want it. But that’s the cost to play… cypionate is super cheap and you hopefully won’t need anastrazole in the long run.

When it comes to health insurance look at your annual deductible: how much do you have to spend out of pocket. How much is a blood test and what’s your share… I’d do the math.

I don’t have health insurance and paid out of pocket for all health issues 2017 and 2018… i saved something like 10k. I do need low level insurance jsut in case something bad happens .

I think good insurance was 9k a year: I had to spend 5k before insurance covered anything. After that they covered 80% and I 20%.

Ludicrous to think that’s viable. Fuck that