What's The Best Stack

I was afraid someone was gonna ask me that. I have been doing good on keeping a workout log, but, not calorie log.

I have a protien drink in the morning, about a lb of fruit, eat a bannana just before workout, then go work out, have a serving of Surge, a ice cream scoop and a half of tuna or roast beef with pasta or rice (whatever I can get my hands on), a snak of something and then I get home and have a beer and 10 fishsticks and right before bed another 12-16 ounces of protien shakes.

I know I do need to work on my eating log, but, whatever I am eating, I have gained 20lbs in 4 weeks. I am up 2lbs in 2 days. Not sure what from but I have never seen this weight on me, ever and I am gaining weight in what seems a creepy way now, but I like it.

I have a feeling what I am gaining is fat and crap, litteraly. Thats okay as long as I make it to 140. My old goal was to get to 135 and never made it, but, if I am gaining, I am upping my old goal to 140 of whatever. Once I hit this mark, I am going to start watching my fat and carb intake and sway towards lean protien foods. I will watch my weight for a week or two and see what happens from there. Of course, that means I will have to watch what I eat and maybe that will give me an excuse to start my food log.

After reading what you eat in a typical day I decided to see how much that added up to. You are probably taking in around 2500 calories a day. Give your weight and assumed body fat level of around 12%(correct me if way off) the calculations for Massive Eating dictate that you consume around 3500 calories. If you make up those calories in lean meats, healthy fats, and good carbs you should be satisfied with the results. Give that a shot for a few weeks, and give the fish sticks and beer a rest.

I know it’s hindsight, but all the bashing you received might have avoided if you had posted in the Beginner’s thread. If you read your first post, you are basically asking “I’ve put on 10lbs so what steroids should I take to get HUGE?!” and then you go on to complain that everyone jumped to conclusions about you.

If you just want to learn about steroids, purely for the interest, then I suggest you read the Steroid Newbie thread since it would answer a lot for you. Then just read the archived posts on this thread where different stacks have been tried and discussed. Again, this is only if you wanted to learn, not use, which is not what you originally stated.

At this point, you seem to have gone totally off track from what you first were asking and are now discussing things better suited to the Beginners or even Building a Better Body forum. However, don’t think that group, and especially Prof X, won’t smite you for saying you can’t gain weight at 135lbs.

So, read the Steroid threads if you are interested, don’t ask for advice about using. Move to the Beginners thread and perfect your nutrition/training. Simple.

Last words, out.

Tim,

I agree with williej. Discipline is king on building muscle. I think he pretty much summed it up for ya. Oh yea, pulling for the razor backs will make you loose weight!LOL.j|k.

biscuite

Ok, here goes:

Like everyone else here has said i think that eating a lot more can and will do more for you to beat the genetic curse. i too have this problem where my dad at my age was 6’2 and 165 lbs soaking wet. i have a hard time adding muscle unless i am devouring food at every turn which i do. i can out of college at 6’0", 175 lbs at about 12-13% bf. now i am 205 with about the same bf% and i have been oput of college about 2 1/2 years.

also, you might want to drop the fishsticks before bed and look toward something more calorie dense and more nutritional. i use walnuts because they have about 400 cals per cup and they are easy to eat and very good for you as a fat source.

as for the roids i will bite and give you a good stack. i would use these two together:
trenbolone acetate
testosterone propionate

run both of them for 4-6 weeks at these levels:

Tren: 50 mg EOD
Test: 100 mg EOD

Keep nolva on hand incase gyno flares up and make sure to include it in your PCT with Clomid. run PCt for 4 weeks.

These two steroids are actually easily attained without a source (i am assuming you dont have one) through farm supply but you have to put some work in to get info on the conversion process. Vets please feel free to chime in if i missed anything.

I dont condone the use of this stack at you current training level but if you do decide to go this route this is an option, mainly due to it being readily available if you know where to look.

again, please try to advance the tried and true way of eating your ass off and training hard. it will take money and hard work but from what i can read you are willing to sacrafice. just remember, we are here to help if you give us some info to work with.

good luck man.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
If you read your first post, you are basically asking “I’ve put on 10lbs so what steroids should I take to get HUGE?!” and then you go on to complain that everyone jumped to conclusions about you.

[/quote]

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
… then you go on to complain that everyone jumped to conclusions about you.

[/quote]

I dont complain that everone is jumping on me. I am into cars and I am on another site. Cars I know all about and when someone comes on asking how to replace a sparkplug, I definatly do not give him a third degree burn or be-little them. I either say nothing, or, I will say “search”.

I am defenitley not a hoidy toidy person, but, just because you all know whats going on should not make this a “executive” post site to bash others. Falme someone a little, well, thats okay. Personaly, I dont give a crap. I knew what was on this board and it could happen, but, what if I was really a first timer? Not only would you all show the fact that there are really people in this world that do kick thier cats and beat thier wife and kids, there on this board!! That alone would make me leave this site, a total injustace to them and definatly T-Nation.

The one reason I did post in this section is because I did not want to ask beginners. Maybe I was not ready to ask, but, if your making beef strogenoff and dont know how, do you ask a 9 year old when they barley know how to make Mac and Cheese or someone that knows what there doing, preferably a top chef, if you have them available.

I got side tracked because I was interested in making extra pounds and how to do it, one day, with roids. Then, as you said, I went to “Beginners or even Building a Better Body forum”. That is because that is where I am in my stage of BB.

I dont mind being flamed, flame away, just do it in a way that would make you … mmm… professional(?)/polite (no, then it would not be a flame), respectable (hmmm, oxymoron) … I dont know, but you know what I mean, but dont worry, you didnt hurt my feelings.

I will definatly give those rooms a look around, thanks.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
Ok, here goes:

Like everyone else here has said i think that eating a lot more can and will do more for you to beat the genetic curse. i too have this problem where my dad at my age was 6’2 and 165 lbs soaking wet. i have a hard time adding muscle unless i am devouring food at every turn which i do. i can out of college at 6’0", 175 lbs at about 12-13% bf. now i am 205 with about the same bf% and i have been oput of college about 2 1/2 years.

also, you might want to drop the fishsticks before bed and look toward something more calorie dense and more nutritional. i use walnuts because they have about 400 cals per cup and they are easy to eat and very good for you as a fat source.

as for the roids i will bite and give you a good stack. i would use these two together:
trenbolone acetate
testosterone propionate

run both of them for 4-6 weeks at these levels:

Tren: 50 mg EOD
Test: 100 mg EOD

Keep nolva on hand incase gyno flares up and make sure to include it in your PCT with Clomid. run PCt for 4 weeks.

These two steroids are actually easily attained without a source (i am assuming you dont have one) through farm supply but you have to put some work in to get info on the conversion process. Vets please feel free to chime in if i missed anything.

I dont condone the use of this stack at you current training level but if you do decide to go this route this is an option, mainly due to it being readily available if you know where to look.

again, please try to advance the tried and true way of eating your ass off and training hard. it will take money and hard work but from what i can read you are willing to sacrafice. just remember, we are here to help if you give us some info to work with.

good luck man.[/quote]

Thanks Trailer36, appreciate that. Funny thing is, I was kinda expecting to give the basics, get a few questions asked of me and then get flamed, but, flamed quickly I was, oh well.

I will definatly try and go the normal route. I am not hopped up on the idea of doing them. I am gainning now and I want to continue, I am not interested in stalling and if I need help in my stall period, so be it.

Everyone says to search and learn, well, I have over the years. The main thing I see (and there are more variable) is that steriod use, if used properly, is safe. Steroids are also used at the doctors office to raise T levels in older males. Do you really think that “I”, at 40, could not benifit from them now?? Maybe, maybe not. From what I have read, if I DID want to use them now, it should be no big deal if I do it correctly.

Now, dont flame me for saying that (well, you can if you want, I dont care) because my mind is wide open and I have no interest go sticking them in my butt today, or near future. I also have a lot more to learn and trust me, I dont just go out and do something, it takes a long time of resarch on my part before I do things.

Again, thanks for the stack advice. I will definatly make a note in my books as to where I am now, what you said and see where I am farther down the road one day. My body and surroundings might have changed to the point that that stack is no longer valid.

Thaks.

i will offer a little more help

i am glad you are taking the natural route. those stats i posted before are steroid free and i have never used them. i just did a ton of research b/c i have thought about using them before and still do. i am the type of person who will research things until i know everything i can about them before jumping into things. i have had friends though make the mistake if using them with out research and lost all of their gains.

if you want really economical way to bulk up here it is. search the grocery store circular each week to see who has the best price for boneless, skinless chicken breasts. i can usually find them for $1.69 - 1.99 per lb. then go in there and buy as many as can fit in your freezer. that way you can always have them on hand to thaw out and prepare. 40 min on 400 degrees with foil on the top and marinara sauce is tough to beat. then when you get low, start looking for the best deals again and repeat. for carbs i use whole oatmeal and brown rice and whole wheat bread. all three of these are cheap and you get the most bang for your buck nutritionally.

as for the stack i outlined, it is one of many to use and will work well for anyone no matter how long they have been training. more advanced and larger guys would just raise the levels and increase the frequency. again, i gave this example b/c it would be the route i would go and there are ways to get the ingredients without having a dedicated source. if you can find a credible one than kudos. i train with some of the best powerlifters in the nation (IPA) and cant seem to find a source!!

i think yu have already learned a lot from this forum and even though some were flames just take it as part of the learning process. these guys on here really know their shit and just keep reading the posts to learn more about different stacks and how they work together, thats what i did and continue to do. these guys know so much it’s scary!!

[quote]timnmb2 wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:
If you read your first post, you are basically asking “I’ve put on 10lbs so what steroids should I take to get HUGE?!” and then you go on to complain that everyone jumped to conclusions about you.

MrZsasz wrote:
… then you go on to complain that everyone jumped to conclusions about you.

I dont complain that everone is jumping on me. I am into cars and I am on another site. Cars I know all about and when someone comes on asking how to replace a sparkplug, I definatly do not give him a third degree burn or be-little them. I either say nothing, or, I will say “search”.

[/quote]

If you want a car analogy, you asking about steroids, after working out for <6 months is like someone who got their first car, a Civic 6 months ago, and now is asking how to put a small block in it, 'cause they heard its the only way to make them go fast.
Something like that anyways.

Actually, to me, roids would be the equivelant to nitrus. Safe to use in small correct quantities in a stock engine.

But hey, I know not much about that, and, while I would like to use it in my car (real car) asap, I have no intention of using it now, unless there was a reason.

Still does not stop me from wondering what the best shot of nitro would be on a stock vehicle, to keep from blowing it up. :slight_smile:

Please do note that I see how it looks to you all though with the above example.

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Tim,
I agree with williej. Discipline is king on building muscle. I think he pretty much summed it up for ya. Oh yea, pulling for the razor backs will make you loose weight!LOL.j|k.

biscuite[/quote]

HAHA biscuite. ROLL TIDE!!lol

JW