Holy shit, you have to be kidding me, right? You want the best stack you can get? Eat 5000 calories a day with at least 300 grams of protien and lift your balls off for about 4 or 5 years, then let me know what your genetics are like!
I thought you all would give me the benifit of the doubt first, but I see which direction you all like to jump to. I was trying to avoid a long post, but, since you all took it the wrong way, let me reiterate.
- I sat on my ass eating fishsticks and beer cause, well, I gave up trying to gain weight and decided to be skinny all my life.
So what your saying is your lazy.
- I DO have a fat patch/utter… Its the most fawked up thing I have ever seen. Pure muscle (and not much of it) everywhere else on my body with NO fat except there in my gut.
Pure muscle? And a fat patch? So what your saying is that your a skinny fat guy who is lazy.
- Finding out that I gained by eating a bunch of stupid fishsticks and beer gave me inspiration to do something. If my body was actually changing, I needed to make a move!
Wow, what an idea! If you eat enough you gain weight. In your case, you ate a bunch of shitty food cause your lazy and grew a belly.
- Went on this site again (yes, I have been here since the begining, I got one of the first mags they ever gave a way free) and dug for a week deciding what work out to use, which was from here, the “Russian Bear”. Judging from someones post, I think they need to PM the writer of that program and tell “him” it is “worthless” and “take a hike”??
The “russian bear”? There are lots of people who have been there from the beginning, and I’m willing to bet not one of them would make a post as stupid as this. Simply put, there are FAR better progams on this site than “the russian bear”
- Changed my diet to inclide weight gain powders, Surge, and LOTS of good meats, carbs and fruits. Yes, I have my 1 beer a night and fishticks still(they have worked so far) but they are fillers added to my new diet of GOOD foods like meats and pasta along with lots of fruits that come first.
Lots of fruits? That’s a freakin great way to put weight on, I reccomend at least 2 pieces with your fishticks, the good news for you is that they are easy to prepare and eat.
- Got off my lazy ass and went to the gym and have been busting my balls with weights, no sissy cardio or 10lbs for 1000 reps either, heavy shit!
Heavy shit? At your weight I don’t think you should be lifting heavy shit. If you want a decent program try westside for skinny bastards. (note, this does not work for lazy people who include fruit and fishticks as staples of their diet)
- My genetics are bad, very bad. I know I can make natural weight, up to a point. I am5’8 but my chest to back is only like 12" thick, nasty genetics. My father and his father are bones, I dont see geting past 130, but I have. How far I will go, I dont know but 145 is really an unrealistc goal with my genetics but MY goal is 160.
Your goal is 160??? I would venture a guess that nearly any person in the world could go from 120-160 natty within the first 2 years strictly from info on this site. Guess what, I have shitty genetics, I would say that 90% of the people have shitty genetics, but guess what? We overcome. With posts like this you insult everyone, and you waste our time explaining it to you in posts like this.
- Am I going to use steroids tomarrow? HELL NO!! I might not ever use them. I do know there will come a time when I will stop advancing, when my body stagnates no matter WHAT I do. This is the time that “could” be the turning point to help.
Well, you seem to think your stuck at 128lbs, so that would mean your ready to do them. That’s why you posted on here. If you want to learn about steroids start reading everything you can get your hands on. Then come back and ask a question that hasn’t been asked over a million times.
- So, do I wait to learn about stuffing a needle in my body and start experiemnting while learning? I do not want ot be poking at my body just because I am ready. Smarts and logic would tell me to ask questions, learn what I need to know, as if I was to do it now. Who knows, by then I will know what my body is doing and WILL know wheather I need it or not.
You don’t need it. Steroids don’t work for lazy people.
- Last but not least, I am not a dumb ass ready to jump on the gear bandwagon by shoving shit into me. As a matter of fact, that is the last thing I EVER want to do is shove something in a needle into my body. I actually do not see how YOU all can do it. Fact is though, if it is something I need to do in the future to get my gains, I will do it. All I am looking for is constructive advice to let me make my own choice’s. [/quote]
Make your own choices, do your own research. You don’t need to ask stupid questions to get something you want. Bottom line, your lazy. You don’t want to learn about steroids, you want someone to lay out a cycle for you and explain why it’s “the best stack”. You don’t want to gain weight, you want to drink beer and eat fishticks.