T Nation

What's The Best Protein Powder?

What would the best kind of protein powder be? ive heard WHEY what does everyone think ill need everyone’s opinion on this one.

[quote]DT wrote:
What would the best kind of protein powder be? ive heard WHEY what does everyone think ill need everyone’s opinion on this one.[/quote]

My frenetic thread starting friend, I am going to direct you to the article section of this site. Read up on Metabolic Drive Low-Carb and Complete. These articles will explain to you what a high quality protein or MRP is comprised of.

This question will just start a sniping frenzy as someone suggests Metabolic Drive then someone else accuses them of loving Biotest and on and on and on.

You are are eager to learn and will learn much more by reading up on the products and training articles then starting threads for every question that pops in your head.

Good luck,

D

Biotest Metabolic Drive, Dorian Yates Pro Peptide, AST VP2. Metabolic Drive and Pro Peptide are both milk/whey combos and VP2 is hydrolyzed whey isolate, similar to the type protein as used in Surge. I use VP2 first thing in the morn and pre/post workout. The other 2 I use anytime, pre-bedtime for sure.

I’ve also read good things about Beverly, haven’t tried it though. Judging by your ? you are somewhat new to this, so search this site for info. My experince with protein supps has been like most other things in life, you get what you pay for.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
DT wrote:
What would the best kind of protein powder be? ive heard WHEY what does everyone think ill need everyone’s opinion on this one.

My frenetic thread starting friend, I am going to direct you to the article section of this site. Read up on Metabolic Drive Low-Carb and Complete. These articles will explain to you what a high quality protein or MRP is comprised of.[/quote]

Good Lord. DT - I can see you are new to the site, but a word of advice: you are basically looking for people to spoonfeed you a whole bunch of information you can find on your own on this site if you did one iota of research. If you put in the effort and have some questions, people will help… but we’re not here to be your personal reference source and diet designers whenever a question pops into your head.

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Good Lord. DT - I can see you are new to the site, but a word of advice: you are basically looking for people to spoonfeed you a whole bunch of information you can find on your own on this site if you did one iota of research. If you put in the effort and have some questions, people will help… but we’re not here to be your personal reference source and diet designers whenever a question pops into your head.[/quote]

Oh come on Kuz, I was just about to ask what the exact macro and micronutrient profile of my dinner tonight should be.

On second thought, can you just come over and make me dinner?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Good Lord. DT - I can see you are new to the site, but a word of advice: you are basically looking for people to spoonfeed you a whole bunch of information you can find on your own on this site if you did one iota of research. If you put in the effort and have some questions, people will help… but we’re not here to be your personal reference source and diet designers whenever a question pops into your head.

Oh come on Kuz, I was just about to ask what the exact macro and micronutrient profile of my dinner tonight should be.

On second thought, can you just come over and make me dinner?
[/quote]

Bauer, I saw you at Test Fest. I’m not sure I have the financial means to feed you a meal since I think I may need to have the GDP of Germany to pull it off.

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Bauer, I saw you at Test Fest. I’m not sure I have the financial means to feed you a meal since I think I may need to have the GDP of Germany to pull it off.[/quote]

Germany?? Pssh, Germany supports like an appetizer for me.

You better be rockin’ some Switzerland type funds to feed me a whole dinner.

Either way, I appreciate your back-handed compliment. Unless you’re calling me fat, you bastard…

Dude click on the “articles” button, and read about the stuff that you want to learn about. You’ll learn about it… and be happy and not ask questions that could easily be answered yourself.

One word…Brickdust

I doubt anyone would dare to call you fat, you fat bastard! Miss you guys. Ah, test-fest was so much fun.

Hope all is well with ya.

Malinda

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Bauer, I saw you at Test Fest. I’m not sure I have the financial means to feed you a meal since I think I may need to have the GDP of Germany to pull it off.

Germany?? Pssh, Germany supports like an appetizer for me.

You better be rockin’ some Switzerland type funds to feed me a whole dinner.

Either way, I appreciate your back-handed compliment. Unless you’re calling me fat, you bastard…[/quote]

I’d say dried chicken powder or beef powder. That’s what I give my dogs and they run fast, seem to be relatively strong and have tons of energy.

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Bauer, I saw you at Test Fest. I’m not sure I have the financial means to feed you a meal since I think I may need to have the GDP of Germany to pull it off.[/quote]

Wait a second… You’re an ATTORNEY and you don’t have the financial means??

Get over here and make me dinner Scrooge McDuck!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Get over here and make me dinner Scrooge McDuck![/quote]

Scrooge McDuck! Man I havent watched Duck Tales in years…I feel old.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Scrooge McDuck! Man I havent watched Duck Tales in years…I feel old.[/quote]

Do you swim in money too?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Get over here and make me dinner Scrooge McDuck![/quote]

Just for the sweet Scrooge McDuck reference (that was impressive!), I will buy you dinner the next time we meet up at a seminar.

I can assure you my compliment was not backhanded. You’re a friggin’ house.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
FFB4Life wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

[/quote]

I have it liquified and then pumped into a special chamber so I can sleep in it to keep my skin smooth and supple.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:
FFB4Life wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

I have it liquified and then pumped into a special chamber so I can sleep in it to keep my skin smooth and supple.[/quote]

dude, i’m trying to get a few of those chambers built for my real dolls, but no contractor will take the job. who did you use ?

[quote]swivel wrote:
Kuz wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:
FFB4Life wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

I have it liquified and then pumped into a special chamber so I can sleep in it to keep my skin smooth and supple.

dude, i’m trying to get a few of those chambers built for my real dolls, but no contractor will take the job. who did you use ?
[/quote]

Some guy TC recommended. :wink:

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Just for the sweet Scrooge McDuck reference (that was impressive!), I will buy you dinner the next time we meet up at a seminar.

[/quote]

That’s freakin’ awesome, I’ll hold you to it! I know how sneaky you attorneys can be…

I always knew my daily Scrooge McDuck references would pay off someday!

Are you going to the Staley conference in October by any chance?