Whats the best condom

michelle…don t be a moron again…condoms do protect against genital herpes. of course they do! how can a person transmit genital herpes to another if there is no skin contact? einstein.

Genital herpes occur in the groin area , so unless you wrap your pelvis in saran your still at risk.

Unfortunately I fit into the group of you who loses sensation with a dome on. My roommates get a good laugh at me though. I mean last girl I was with, I went for about 45 minutes like a madman and nothing. I mean nothing for me. It’s been like that with 5 out of the last 7 girls I’ve been with. Gets really frustrating but like our buddy Nate Dogg, I won’t NOT use one unless I’m with the girl a while and we’re both tested and comfortable with it. As far as whopper saying he’d rather not get some than wear a dome - you’ve gotta be shitting me!!!

All Condoms bite ass.

The only plus to a condom is if you get a large enough on that your do not crush your dome (which is a challenge) then you can go all night long if you feel like it cause you will never get enough sensation to explode. Can be very nice for your partner however most likely way to much aerobics for your program. I do have a crass question though? Does she slob on Bob ala bareback? If so there is no point to a condom as you can get any and all STDs from oral sex. So if she insists she is safe and gives you oral pleasure without protection then you are home free.

This all depends on where you will be shootin your rocket. What interface will be accessed as to weather or not you need thickness. That being the case if you are heading normal missionary romp I would kick it with as thin as they go. However, if you are kinky/freaky I would go steal belted radial.

Big willie…I am serious. There are other ways to get mutual satisfaction…lol. If I have to use the raincoat, unless it is lambskin (and for the previous poster…YES they prevent pregnancy, but NOT STDs) I cant get my satisfaction, and usually end up with a noodle by the time I get the thing on…so it is a pretty moot point for me. So that still leaves quite a few options that can make ya just as happy!

Guys, I’ve read consumer reports on condoms, and KIMONO (Japanese condoms) were very high rated for sensation. Anybody used it?

Hey Parker, if your girl can’t handle the pill, why doesn’t she try something else? There are many alternatives including Depo Privero and Norplant. Sounds like she’s making excuses!

Hey Nate…mayby he should slip some whinny in her drink…yea…thats it!! Thats the ticket…slip some winny in her morning coffee!!! LMAO!

Whopper, you like to play Russian Roulette, don’t you? LOL! Yeah, Winny is the key. Man, if only I could get a hold of some Winny. I bet it would make EVERYTHING better!

I have had two trojans break on two separate occasions, one resulted in a horrible pregancy scare, she was almost a week late. I’ll never use one again.

NS…here is a worse one. Back in college I was dating three girls at once…a hometown girl, college girl and a townie. What I didn’t know back then was that in the spring most women are late a week or so. (some biological reason for this…I don’t remember what) As the dogg says…I was playing russian roulette at the time…no protection…using the old withdrawl method and within a few days of each other each of the three said they were late. They were all about a week and a half late…and I was in HELL for that week and a half…believe it or not they all got it on the same day…it was the happiest day of my life!!! LOL! And as for you doggie dog…that is EXACTLY why I am married and a good whopper now…I used to take far too many chances…and have just been damn lucky!! I will have to tell the seabreeze story one day!!

Its all about Lifestyles Discs, like it says on the box : " Easy open and always right side up". have fun, mack

Nate Dogg, What are these alternatives that you’re talking about? Norplant? Don’t all birth control work the same way? I mean my messing up their endocrinal system? Because that’s the problem here. We tried once and her mood was horrible!! She would freak, I mean FREAK on certain occasions and start crying hysterically for no apparent reason. Once she stopped she became herself again. So what’s to say that won’t happen again?

I too have used Trojan and didn’t like them. They don’t fit right. The Lifestyles work best for me. I prefer the colored ones.

Whopper, you had quite a scare back then. Yeah, I’ve had quite a few of those…and all these girls were on birth control, yet I still had some scares. One girl was quite pyscho, and she was pissed that I broke up with her. So she started yelling that she was pregnant in front of all my friends. She was a nutcase! And she lied about being pregnant. But I didn’t fall for her trick. And yes, I’ve played many games of Russian Roulette. I too have been VERY lucky and have not gotten any STD’s, HIV/AIDS or anyone pregnant! I’m more cautious now. I’m a dogg and only have one life…not nine lives like a cat!

Parker, I would go to the local Planned Parenthood and talk to the experts. I think your girl can find an alternative to the pill if she wants some sort of birth control. If she has some serious medical problem, then maybe they can offer some solutions. Planned Parenthood is also a great place to get free condoms and low-cost birth control devices and checkups. I’ve referred many girlfriends to the local Planned Parenthood. Never had an unhappy customer! :wink:

None, thats the best. Of course if the girl is questionable, Trojan Magnums are nice.

Well Dogg…I will tell you the seabreaze story. If you read my post on the worst piuckup lines thread…you know I hooked up with a girl at a bar just by walking over to her and kissing her…I never said a word. Anyway…after that we went to my car and had a good time…then she left, and we honestly, never said more than 3 words to each other. I was feeling pretty studly at the time, til I got back to the dorms. I ended up getting baked with a friend and relaxing at my place reading the college newspaper. At the time they had an article on AIDS in it (it was a new disease at the time…yes I am dating myself) after reading it…stoner paranoia started to set in and I was freaking. At the time the article said that washing well after intercourse would help prevent the AIDS virus (remember guys this was back 10 years ago) So I started wondering about the girl…I didn’t even know her name…and went to the showers…well my suitemate was in there with a girlfriend…so I went back to my room looking for ANY kind of liquid…and found my seabreeze astringint. I dropped the drawers and dumped the whole bottle on him. Needless to say, my scream could be heard 3 miles away and my suitemates begain knocking on my door asking if I was OK. I didin’t open the door, just told them that I had a bad dream and to go away!! It was the last time I just casually hooked up without knowing a little about the girl…at least her name!!! LOL!

Whopper, all I can say is “OUCH!” I used Seabreeze when I was 14-15. I remember that shit burning my face. I can only imagine what it felt like on the equipment. At least you were squeaky clean after that episode…even if it wouldn’t have prevented HIV/AIDS. Hey, you’re not dating yourself too much. I mean, you’ve only got a few years on me. :slight_smile: