What's the Best Breakfast Meat?

Big Fat Steak, a few Eggs, a side of Almonds. Plus a few Celery Sticks to green things up.

Lovely!

LR

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Here’s my groundbreaking breakfasts:

Meal 1 (first breakfast):
8 oz tourist-fed Nile crocodile imported from Greece by my good friend Spiro Spilios
1 ultra-antioxidant-rich mango imported from DR by my good friend Carlos Mariduena
10 1-gram fish-oil capsules imported from my Norwegian friend Svend Quisling

Meal 2 (second breakfast)
8 oz IQ-enhancing omega-3-laden monkey brains from my African friend Mohammad Shabaz
1 large serving of spinach sauteed in two tablespoons Irish butter imported from my friend Frank Farrell
1 tablespoon macadamia oil imported from my South African friend Rich Strydom

The implementation of these two morning meals resulted in a 20-pound lean-mass gain in my good friend and champion dwarf thrower Hans Greigovich.

[/quote]

did you get that protocol from Poliquin by any chance?

Corned beef might work, The real stuff, As long as you eat it all in say 3 days.

No. I got this plan from my good friend Stanislaw Lukaszewicz, an entry in the Guiness Book of World Records for weighted, upside-down, one-toe pullups of the edge of cliff of the Grand Canyon.

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:

8 oz tourist-fed Nile crocodile imported from Greece by my good friend Spiro Spilios
1 ultra-antioxidant-rich mango imported from DR by my good friend Carlos Mariduena

8 oz IQ-enhancing omega-3-laden monkey brains from my African friend Mohammad Shabaz
1 large serving of spinach sauteed in two tablespoons Irish butter imported from my friend Frank Farrell

The implementation of these two morning meals resulted in a 20-pound lean-mass gain in my good friend and champion dwarf thrower Hans Greigovich.

did you get that protocol from Poliquin by any chance?[/quote]

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[/quote]

While on this specific eating plan did you develop legs bigger than Tom Platz in his prime by following an elite bobsled training program??

ND-85,

Nope, I didn’t get a set of Tom Platz thighs from it, nor do I want them.

I’m an elite dwarf thrower than relies mostly on upper body strength. Granted, I need some posterior-chain strength for this sort of shit and some overall lower body mass for stability, but not like I need the upper body strength and mass.

These two breakfasts gave me a set of bis that would make Arnold envious and a chest-back circumference that rivals Sergio Oliva.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
ND-85,

I’m an elite dwarf thrower than relies mostly on upper body strength. Granted, I need some posterior-chain strength for this sort of shit and some overall lower body mass for stability, but not like I need the upper body strength and mass.

These two breakfasts gave me a set of bis that would make Arnold envious and a chest-back circumference that rivals Sergio Oliva. [/quote]

I chopped off one of Tom Platz thighs and am currently roasting it for breakfast

[quote]fightnews10 wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:
ND-85,

These two breakfasts gave me a set of bis that would make Arnold envious and a chest-back circumference that rivals Sergio Oliva.

I chopped off one of Tom Platz thighs and am currently roasting it for breakfast [/quote]

hopefully he really let himself go before you killed him, otherwise you are in for one disgustingly stringy, high protein, low-fat meal.

salsa and coconut oil are your friends.