http://www.filecabi.net/video/suvpres52.html

I NEED ONE OF THOSE FOR LA RUSH HOUR!

That’s a bad-ass mini gun.

[quote]DR. J wrote:
I NEED ONE OF THOSE FOR LA RUSH HOUR![/quote]

lol…i need one for Ft.Hood lunch hour.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a bad-ass mini gun.[/quote]

I like how the shields protecting the gunner turn with the entire turret mechanism. Not to change the subject,yall getting flooding out next door,Ragoo?

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a bad-ass mini gun.[/quote]

I like how the shields protecting the gunner turn with the entire turret mechanism. Not to change the subject,yall getting flooding out next door,Ragoo?

Nice. Can’t imagine the stir that would cause if they used it.

I’ve seen that video before and it didn’t have the Presidential Limo Tag on it. Something fishy…but it’s a cool rig!

Only shit! I like the pool of shells collecting as the gun was being fired. That would kill some shit.

It may not have the Presidental Tag on it b/c they use those to guard other diplomats as well. Since I’m at work I can’t see the video but I lived in DC and have seen the machine gun hanging out the side of the SUV before. I also have driven one of those tanks…talk about bad MPG!! The one I had didn’t have the machine gun, but the armor alone makes you burn fuel. Damn fun SUV though!!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
DR. J wrote:

lol…i need one for Ft.Hood lunch hour.[/quote]

Hey BB,

Where do you train on Ft. Hood?

Malinda

Definitely was not expecting that. Very badass though.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
That’s a bad-ass mini gun.

I like how the shields protecting the gunner turn with the entire turret mechanism. Not to change the subject,yall getting flooding out next door,Ragoo? [/quote]

Not really. I live about 20 miles southeast of BR. It rained steadily for a couple hours, but no serious weather.

[quote]firebug9 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
DR. J wrote:

Hey BB,

Malinda[/quote]

actually I used to train at Full Circle MMA…I have a membership at Gold’s…I did most of my stuff at Full Circle. My instructors came from Grappler’s Lair in Temple. Now they’re leaving Full Circle to start their own school(Twin Wolves MMA) in Harker Heights on Sept.17

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
firebug9 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
DR. J wrote:

Hey BB,

Malinda

actually I used to train at Full Circle MMA…I have a membership at Gold’s…I did most of my stuff at Full Circle. My instructors came from Grappler’s Lair in Temple. Now they’re leaving Full Circle to start their own school(Twin Wolves MMA) in Harker Heights on Sept.17[/quote]

Ever get by Burba gym on post, stop by and say HI!

That is cool, where in Heights?

Malinda

Thats ill as shit! I bet theres even more stuff in there that they’re not allowed to show.