Whats On Your Plate Today?

Eggs with peas or w.e…chicken sausage and 2 pieces of toast with butter.

couldn’t help to bite the toast before the picture. I don’t know about you but I always have to take bites as I’m preparing the food lol.

[quote]bennidiesel wrote:
“Got to Eat the Pig if you Wanna Get Big!”[/quote]

I’m totally stealing this quote.

CrookedClown-have at it, its old school, bring it back!
Ghost22-Dude, your hardcore with that blender, i eat my share of tuna, but damn that sounds nasty!
Renaldo-Egss are good, eat more-see above plate made by way!

i just ate, 10oz chicken breast, 6oz beef goulash, and a can of spinach-but the f**kin pics wont load right now, will update later!

Keep eating fellas-its the path to growth and strength!

pic finally, sorry for the double post fellas.

too late on the pic… 10oz swordfish w/ 1 cup of mashed sweet potatos.

seeing all these pics is gonna make my ass get back in the kitchen.

sweet potatoes-nice, that sounds superb. i make a mix of EVOO, some vinegar, garlic, Ms.Dash, and some cinamon; i put this in a big zip lock bag. I then dice them, shake them in the ziploc with the sauce then bake them in the oven about 400’ with a little water in the pan-keeps them moist; time in oven about 45minutes.

[quote]bennidiesel wrote:
sweet potatoes-nice, that sounds superb. i make a mix of EVOO, some vinegar, garlic, Ms.Dash, and some cinamon; i put this in a big zip lock bag. I then dice them, shake them in the ziploc with the sauce then bake them in the oven about 400’ with a little water in the pan-keeps them moist; time in oven about 45minutes. [/quote]

dude that sounds like a nice mix… and not just to say it but i use a dash of cinnamon in the sweet potatos for taste and i use ms dash for everything. i used the chicken blend on the swordfish (back of the label says its good on fish) and a little splash of olive oil on the swordfish to boot to give it that nice seared look. very good.

def gonna give ur EVOO shake and bake a shot. u should patent that.

off to the gym. leg day. its about to get ugly.

Ms.Dash makes the difference, an awesome tip for fish fillets is mayo, it keeps the fish super moist, gives it a bit of tangy flavor, and lets it just soak up the oil for some reason. Take a big fillet i.e.salmon, lay it in a big piece of aluminum foil, rub in seasoning-for fish i usually use lemon-pepper, then spread mayo (miracle whip) over the top side, use plenty, then wrap it back up in the foil so it holds the steam, throw on the grill or oven and BAM-cant stop munching! Not good if calories matter, but damn-cannot beat the taste!

Just about to add the BBQ sauce. I’ll post pics when I’ve got him on the grill.

Took some pics before i was done. Broccoli, Entrecôte and salt.

I love meat.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Here’s a meal I hate. I’ve eaten eggs and oatmeal every morning for the past 4 years haha, the only thing that’s changed is the amounts. Talk about getting just a tad bit old! I recently started smothering the eggs in sour cream and salsa though so I think I will be able to stick it out for another year or two, hah.

10 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups oats…bleh!
[/quote]

Hey Way, have you tried adding in some dried fruit to your oats? I know there’s some fructose in there but you only need a very small amount to make it a lot more bearable and flavoursome.

MMmmmmmm breakfast.

You can see the tuna at the bottom, coconut milk at the very bottom and the frozen fruits up top.

Yeah, that’s broccoli.

Finished product.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Finished product. [/quote]
WOW!

I’m still waiting to see what the christmas bathtub komodo looked like grilled

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
MMmmmmmm breakfast.

You can see the tuna at the bottom, coconut milk at the very bottom and the frozen fruits up top. [/quote]
I thought I was the only one who has ever tried this! I used to do a tuna + Broccoli shake… How is it with the fruits in it?

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
MMmmmmmm breakfast.

You can see the tuna at the bottom, coconut milk at the very bottom and the frozen fruits up top. [/quote]
I thought I was the only one who has ever tried this! I used to do a tuna + Broccoli shake… How is it with the fruits in it?[/quote]

Well, the fruits were first, the broccoli came later when I sort of said, “Ah hell, why not?”

All and all I think it’s pretty tasty, others disagree.

For lunch, a ribeye and then an orange afterwards.

I would have taken a picture if I knew this topic was here!

[quote]Dave_ wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Here’s a meal I hate. I’ve eaten eggs and oatmeal every morning for the past 4 years haha, the only thing that’s changed is the amounts. Talk about getting just a tad bit old! I recently started smothering the eggs in sour cream and salsa though so I think I will be able to stick it out for another year or two, hah.

10 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups oats…bleh!
[/quote]

Hey Way, have you tried adding in some dried fruit to your oats? I know there’s some fructose in there but you only need a very small amount to make it a lot more bearable and flavoursome.
[/quote]

No, I haven’t. It’s not the oats that bother me, it’s the 10 eggs that get old. I’m probably developing a food allergy or something after eating them 4 years straight.