Whats On Your Plate Today?

8oz chicken breast,avocado, brocolii, and 1/2 a green pepper! Does the body good! Whats on your plate today T-Nationites?

Honestly, that picture is making me hungry.

10 oz steak, 2 cups rice, mixed veggies. Ballin.

A bunch of skirt steak at midnight. Also, my batman glass.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
10 oz steak, 2 cups rice, mixed veggies. Ballin.[/quote]

Yeah… its Jim Jones bitch.

We fly high, no Lie, you know this (BALLIN!)
Foreign rides, outside, its like showbiz (We in the building)
(Girl)
We stay fly, No Lie ,You notice (BALLIN!)
Hips and Thighs, oh my, stay focused

So Way how long does it take you to finish your plate? Looks like what I usually eat.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

Yeah… its Jim Jones bitch.

We fly high, no Lie, you know this (BALLIN!)
Foreign rides, outside, its like showbiz (We in the building)
(Girl)
We stay fly, No Lie ,You notice (BALLIN!)
Hips and Thighs, oh my, stay focused

So Way how long does it take you to finish your plate? Looks like what I usually eat.[/quote]

I think that took around 30-45 mins.

This definitely wins.

My breakfast (post-shake): 6oz steak, approx 1tonne pasta, cherry tomatoes.

For lunch (non-workout day)
6oz seasoned, grilled chicken
1-ish cup of cucumbers
.25 cup tomatoes
.25 small apple
1 tsp EVOO
1 tsp red vinegar
3 tsp Feta

I don’t know about ballin’, but it works.

ahhh, looking good fellas.
way, andy, dave-steak YEAH BUDDY!
updates to come, i love me some food, almost as much as i love the iron!

Mid Morning meal, Salmon & bean Burrito w/cheese & salsa. Taste great!
-sockeye salmon, black beans, chili beans, salsa, EVOO, lime juice, garlic, pepper and a bit of Italian dressing all mixed up. layer that over 1.5 oz cheese, nuke, and delicious!

That burrito looks damn good. However, I just can’t get excited about something on a plastic plate with plastic silverware :confused: haha

Plastic plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc are free at work, and i dont have to do dishes! Co-workers sometimes frown on a pile of dirty eating hardware sitting on the floor in my office, so i roll plastic! If i could talk one of these secretaries into doing my dishes-then I could afford to use something fancy!

I just had, not that I can take a picture of it now, scrambled egg on toast with cheese. Two pieces of bread, 8 eggs, a serious wedge of cheddar cheese [grated and mixed in with the egg before going on the toast] with some salt and pepper.

Damn that steak and rice looks good though.

Steak with anything is good! I can smash a dozen eggs scrambled with cheese but not with bread/toast, fills me up too much! Eggs are also a YEAH BUDDY food!

Here’s a meal I hate. I’ve eaten eggs and oatmeal every morning for the past 4 years haha, the only thing that’s changed is the amounts. Talk about getting just a tad bit old! I recently started smothering the eggs in sour cream and salsa though so I think I will be able to stick it out for another year or two, hah.

10 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups oats…bleh!

[quote]bennidiesel wrote:
Plastic plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc are free at work, and i dont have to do dishes! Co-workers sometimes frown on a pile of dirty eating hardware sitting on the floor in my office, so i roll plastic! If i could talk one of these secretaries into doing my dishes-then I could afford to use something fancy! [/quote]

haha, I hear that.

I have 1 bowl, 1 plate, 1 spoon, and 1 fork :slight_smile: lol Just rinse and reuse.

shit, its not yet time to eat again, and im get’n H.U.N.G.R.Y., them eggs look good, I cant eat all the yolks though, i usually eat 6 whole w/6 whites, the gas is outrageous from a dozen eggs!
I usually mix my oats with either peanut butter or with berries and yogurt, makes a huge difference, i cant do plain anymore-too burnt out

1/3 lb ground beef patty, PJ cheese, 2 strips bacon, 1/2 avocado mixed with diced onion, topped with fried egg and Frank’s Red Hot. Muy Bien!

Now thats some gourmet shit there, nice work! seeing the bacon reminds me what an old friend of mine used to say “Got to Eat the Pig if you Wanna Get Big!” shit cracked me up

I’d just be taking pictures of my blender full of stuff all day.

I seriously eat most of my meals out of that thing…

Ex. Breakfast this morning:

12oz can of tuna
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen pineapple
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen mango
1/3 cup of coconut milk
1 tbl spoon coconut oil
1/4 cup frozen broccoli
OJ to top it off.

It looks kind of pink/light purple and is about 40oz when it’s done. Takes a while to get over the tuna taste, but I wouldn’t have it any other way these days, takes about 15-20 mins from start to in my guts.

Most of y’all’s food looks a whole lot more visually appealing than mine…