T Nation

What's On Your iPod/Walkman Now

i am living in the late 90's...... for them most part it's alot of RATM, Biskit, KORN and Alice in chains... New stuff, i like DISTURBED..... any recomendations... I nothing to heavy... DAMN I MISS RAGE...

Damn thing broke last week, but until then Slayer, Overkill, Down, DMX, and Sodom were getting some play in the gym.

The Bled, Avenged Sevenfold, DMX, Darkest Hour, From First to Last and Poison the Well.

I don't expect anyone really to have heard of these bands, but you asked!

I just got the Nano a week and a half ago. Awesome little doo-hickey.

I've got an eclectic blend, and it's still in the works. Richie Havens, Tina Turner, OutKast, Rammstein, Metallica, Suicidal Tendancies, Creedence Clearwater, Sublime, Disturbed, Godsmack, Simon + Garfunkel, etc.

hey man i know every one of those! awesome taste in music dude. right now i got some rap... dmx, cnn, xzibit... then of course the rest heavy metal... remembering never, atreyu, godsmack(best band ever), hatebreed, blood has been shed, chimaira, damageplan, god forbid, in flames... could go on forever!

"Garbage" is ALWAYS good. I've got all 4 on mine.

I've also got some 80's and 90's.

Try some old school "Rush" or AC/DC, or Van Halen, noticed I didn't say Van Hagar.

Right now I have:

Avenged Sevenfold

(Very good, kind of a mix between Metallica, guns&roses and Bad Religion)

Audioslave

(Musician from Rage against the machine and singer from Soundgaren)

Velvet Revolver

(With Slash on the guitar!)

Bad Religion

(A punk classic that started in the 80's)

For squatting days...

Danko Jones: We Sweat Blood
AC/DC: Highway to Hell
Rollins Band: Get Some, Go Again
Queens of the Stone Age: Songs for the Deaf
The Prodigy: The Fat of the Land
Social Distortion: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell