What's Next for Biotest?

Plazma finally being released, I am wondering if Biotest has anything else they are working on (even if its still just being researched).

[quote]small G wrote:
Plazma finally being released, I am wondering if Biotest has anything else they are working on (even if its still just being researched).[/quote]

I bet Tim is working on something, he always is.

Bump. even a little hint? would love to know.

Plazma, prowlers, dead-squat bars, new flavour compounds, and improved versions of Finibars just came out. I think it will be some time before we even get a hint as to whats next.

Maybe not a whole lot of new supplements on the immediate horizon, but we have been given previews of the new novel products packaging that could make it more convenient to use. For example, Ready to Drink bottles of MAG-10 and Plazma are items I’ve heard about. Ease of use is always a good strategy.

Maybe some new flavors of reformulated products; they have already moved forward with the lemon and lime flavorings (thank you Biotest).

They’ve released a nice amount of new stuff lately, let Tim bask just a bit -lol.

Still, a restless genius like Patterson ain’t gonna sit around doing nothing for very long. I have no doubt that he knows just what’s going on in the forums in terms of reactions to existing products and thoughts/hopes for future stuff.

S

I bet we’ll see another bootcamp with Meadows/CT and some brutal training.

:slight_smile:

I’d buy Plazma if it would get me into a boot camp.

The redesigned Metabolic Drive bars will be released and I think the RTD will be out soon.

I sort of wish they put the Superfood into capsules. Love the product, didn’t care for the taste.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
The redesigned Metabolic Drive bars will be released and I think the RTD will be out soon.

I sort of wish they put the Superfood into capsules. Love the product, didn’t care for the taste.[/quote]

that’s a genius idea (re: Superfood )

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Love the product, didn’t care for the taste.[/quote]

Oh man, that’s blasphamy! Now the taste did alter slightly from what it used to be but that stuff still would get eaten straight out of the tub with me. Its always good in oatmeal, and various recipes as well.

Now if they could make it into a bar form ala a Metabolic Drive/Finibar type of deal or even add it to a Metabolic Drive bar somehow, that would be pretty awesome.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Love the product, didn’t care for the taste.[/quote]

Oh man, that’s blasphamy! Now the taste did alter slightly from what it used to be but that stuff still would get eaten straight out of the tub with me. Its always good in oatmeal, and various recipes as well.

Now if they could make it into a bar form ala a Metabolic Drive/Finibar type of deal or even add it to a Metabolic Drive bar somehow, that would be pretty awesome.
[/quote]

You just gotta find the right other flavors to mix it in with. I’ve mixed Superfood in with Oatmeal and banana Metabolic Drive, as well as throwing it in water bottles of MAG-10 with the grape or berry flavoring.

S

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Maybe not a whole lot of new supplements on the immediate horizon, but we have been given previews of the new novel products packaging that could make it more convenient to use. For example, Ready to Drink bottles of MAG-10 and Plazma are items I’ve heard about. Ease of use is always a good strategy.

Maybe some new flavors of reformulated products; they have already moved forward with the lemon and lime flavorings (thank you Biotest). [/quote]

I like the sound of RTD Mag-10 and Plazma, would be very convenient. but would it lose its strength or damage the product if it has been in water for a long period of time?

I’m hoping the old Quila Lime Spike will come back :slight_smile:

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
I’m hoping the old Quila Lime Spike will come back :-)[/quote]

That was so good!

Dude.

I might give you one after I buy them all.

[quote]SBT wrote:

Dude.

I might give you one after I buy them all.[/quote]

I’m in PA now, so you better keep them in a safe place haha.

Would you guys ever consider releasing a grass-fed Whey product?