What's Next for Anderson?

Well obviously he the Henderson fight again at 185. No disrespect to Henderson, but he is the very heavy underdog to Silva…so give him another fight at 205? He will not fight Machida he says but he is definitely in line for a title shot IMO in the 205 division…and Machida will probably have the belt then, as I expect he will get past RUA…If not I would have him fight whoever, (Jackson or Evans) for the 205 belt…If not…a move to heavyweight? He walks around at 220…Gab Gonzaga or Heath Herring? Who knows…

I expect he will fight Wanderlai Silva at 185 to sometime, and will box Roy Jones Jr. when his UFC contract is up.

[quote]Pluto wrote:
Well obviously he the Henderson fight again at 185. No disrespect to Henderson, but he is the very heavy underdog to Silva…so give him another fight at 205? He will not fight Machida he says but he is definitely in line for a title shot IMO in the 205 division…and Machida will probably have the belt then, as I expect he will get past RUA…If not I would have him fight whoever, (Jackson or Evans) for the 205 belt…If not…a move to heavyweight? He walks around at 220…Gab Gonzaga or Heath Herring? Who knows…

I expect he will fight Wanderlai Silva at 185 to sometime, and will box Roy Jones Jr. when his UFC contract is up.[/quote]

Why not just sit as king on his mountain, laughing at all who attempt to dethrone him? What is with people needing him to kick everyones ass? If he wants to go up to take a shot at the 205 belt, so be it, but he has to defend his middleweight belt or vacate so I dunno about that. And why the fuck would he box RJJ? Roy would tool Silva in a straight boxing match, even at his age.

If Demian Maia beats Marquardt, especially if he submits him (and that fight takes place this month), then Maia should get the shot.

Maia’s undefeated in MMA, with 5 straight submission victories in the UFC and a sick grappling pedigree.

LET EVERYONE FIGHT HIM AT THE SAME TIME!!! It’s only fair.

One of my buddies said they may as well start throwing guys in with a couple wood baseball bats against him…even then…