Whats My Body Fat?

Hey guys, these are some pics, the lighting sucks but here they are anyway. I’m guessing about 12% but I could be wrong. Thanks.

arms

not sure why you’re concerned with your body fat %.

you need more muscle.

Higher than twelve. I’m guessing 16-17ish

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:
Higher than twelve. I’m guessing 16-17ish[/quote]

X2

Hold up a shoe for calibration purposes.

The shoe gives us reference. Like placing a ruler in a picture. But shoes are more sensitive for body fat to mass ratio than rulers

Dude stop worry about your damn fat%, just eat well and train hard and perhaps after a couple of years you are where you want to be strenght and looks wise.

16.523574578%

Does that help?

In all seriousness who cares just train, get stronger, eat good 90% of the time and you’ll figure the rest out along the way.

Sorry but the later posts are accurate. You’re bodyfat percentage should be of no concern. Put some mass/muscle on and then worry about it. So in other words, come back when your 30 lbs. heavier.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
16.523574578%

Does that help?

In all seriousness who cares just train, get stronger, eat good 90% of the time and you’ll figure the rest out along the way.[/quote]

And once you “get there”, these are good guidelines to live by.

20ish

Definitely not 12%.

Closer to 17-20%

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:
not sure why you’re concerned with your body fat %.[/quote]
Because he’s a teenager and, for whatever reason, bodyfat percentage is like some kind of bragging rights nowadays.

My girlfriend’s kiddo is 5’9" and 130 on a full stomach and he was constantly bugging me to measure his bodyfat. I’ve told him, “weigh in at 140 two days in a row, then I’ll measure it.” He has since stopped bugging me. :wink:

Jeverett, how’re your other goals coming along? I see that earlier this year you were talking about shooting for a 1.5xBW squat. That’s the kind of concrete, measurable goal you need to be focused on.

Thanks everybody, and yeah i know it’s silly to be too concerned about body fat right now, and im not. I honestly dont care much at the moment, just was curious and bored :). What i am focusing on is the main compound lifts, strengthening my entire body in general and becoming overall stronger and heavier. Although I do look small in the photos, I do weigh about 200 pounds at 6 ft, 16 years old.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

Jeverett, how’re your other goals coming along? I see that earlier this year you were talking about shooting for a 1.5xBW squat. That’s the kind of concrete, measurable goal you need to be focused on.[/quote]

Made that goal :slight_smile: working now towards 2x, i mainly work out for athletic purposes and squatting is definitely the biggest and most important part of my workout, along with deadlifts.

[quote]jeverett1995 wrote:
Made that goal :slight_smile: working now towards 2x, i mainly work out for athletic purposes and squatting is definitely the biggest and most important part of my workout, along with deadlifts. [/quote]
Very cool, man. That’s the right attitude. Decide your goal, find a plan, and attack it. Keep going, and toss up any questions you have along the way.