What's My Body Fat Percentage?

Had to start it that way. I know how much you guys hate it. Figured I’d about time I do this. Been lifting for about 10 years now, probably haven’t missed More than 2 months worth of gym days in that time. I have switched to 6 days a week now to help recover. I’m also at my heaviest weight this past week at 195-196 lbs. Been natural the whole time, best gym lifts are 570 wrapped squat, 560 sleeves, 400 tng bench and 775 deadlift. First picture is me at 18 when I stated.

6 Likes

Looks like 10 good years! What was your weight in the first pic?

1 Like

Was 143 in the first picture.

1 Like

Did any serious work go into the starting picture or is that just the result of an athletic background or just what you sit at with zero work (if so, you prick)?

Anyway, impressive job. I’d put you at 27.3% bodyfat. I can get you a more accurate percentage if you provide a shoe.

4 Likes

Shoe ha ha. I remember seeing that one. Mostly an athletic active life style. Though I used to do Pullups regularly. Haven’t looked at that picture in along time. I was a little cut but skinny as shit lol

I was triggered by the title, but after some time in a safe space I pulled myself together.

Your ‘pre’ pic looks better than many of the ‘Rate me, brah’ pics that get posted. Anyway, very impressive, all the more so given your natty status. And did I read that right–you pulled 775 at a BW of <200? Damn.

If you’re looking for feedback, and are willing to accept it from someone less accomplished than yourself…You could use more delt size, especially lateral delts. You’ve got a narrow frame, and full pecs + huge arms can make a narrow frame appear narrower if they’re not counterbalanced with similarly-developed (if not more so) delts. Finally, maybe a touch more lat development for front-back balance.

I would ask you to post workout info, but as it’s probably going to start with ‘Day 1: Pull 775 pounds,’ I suspect it won’t be something I can apply to my own lifting.

2 Likes

Lol thanks, yes I was 189 the day of my 775 pull. No straps either. I think I shouldve posted a Pic flexing the lats but didn’t think of it. I felt they were good. I can see what your taking about for delts. I do have a training log titled something like road to 800+ deadlift and 1800 total raw drug free at 181. Or something like that. Though I allowed down on the updates cause I’ve been so busy lately. Still killing it in the gym though.

1 Like

Great physique, very solid!

1 Like

Bodyfat % = just right

2 Likes