What's My BF?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

It was a rough neighborhood.

Understood, but still… who the hell kills a dog?

Someone trying to break into your house through the back door but finding a very large mammal guarding it.[/quote]

I hope they caught the guy who did it? :frowning:

[quote]gojira wrote:
The farmer who has been losing stock to domestic dogs. The waterfowl owner, like myself, who has to deal with irresponsible pet owners who think it is fine to let their animals roam.

That’s who.
[/quote]

Build a fence. If one is not built thats the property owners fault. Animals needs boundries. Do you have a door to your house?

Edit: Yes it is the pet owners ultimate fault for letting it roam free but dogs do escape.

[quote]gojira wrote:
The parent who, in horror watches a stray attack his child in his own yard.
[/quote]

I can understand this one but too many people would see an animal in their yard and jump the gun and shoot to kill.

Killing a dog in order to break into a house should be punishable by death.

Killing a dog that is roaming wild and attacking people and livestock is a service.

Some dogs are just fucking nasty no matter how much love they get and should be put down.

I hope one day when I’m older I’ll have the property to own a newfoundland.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I hope one day when I’m older I’ll have the property to own a newfoundland.[/quote]

Hopefully your boyfriend will be able to afford it since you wont be able to with a degree from SHU.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

John Rambo actually killed two Dobermans in First Blood.

DB

[quote]PGA wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I hope one day when I’m older I’ll have the property to own a newfoundland.

Hopefully your boyfriend will be able to afford it since you wont be able to with a degree from SHU.[/quote]

I can only hope…

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

John Rambo actually killed two Dobermans in First Blood.

DB[/quote]

That’s partly true. If you have ever seen the deleted scenes, he has sex with both of them to show how much of a man he was, they both die in the process.

This dog can bench more than your dog.

Mutts rule!

German Shepard, Black Lab, Husky mix. Dumb as a box of rocks but loyal as hell. My dog kicks ass. End of story.

You wanna hear about loyalty?

One time I was sitting at my computer desk, with mulligan laying at my feet keeping them warm on a cold winters day. All of a sudden, he gets up, and slowly walks into the living room, where my mom and brother are watching something on the tube. About 30 seconds later, he comes walking back, looks at me, and lays back down on my feet. Another 30 seconds later, I hear my mom and my brother yell “EWWWW! MULLIGAN FARTED!”

…I didnt smell a thing. Good dog.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
You wanna hear about loyalty?

One time I was sitting at my computer desk, with mulligan laying at my feet keeping them warm on a cold winters day. All of a sudden, he gets up, and slowly walks into the living room, where my mom and brother are watching something on the tube. About 30 seconds later, he comes walking back, looks at me, and lays back down on my feet. Another 30 seconds later, I hear my mom and my brother yell “EWWWW! MULLIGAN FARTED!”

…I didnt smell a thing. Good dog.[/quote]

That is the absolute definition of a good dog. The only thing that could make that story better is if he brought back a beer for you also.

My Husky, just prior to giving the cat “Mouth Hugs.” Best dog I’ve ever had. Her only real drawback is how much she “talks” to people who come over to visit.

B.

Our lab on the other hand, can tolerate anything thrown her way, kid’s climbing on her, sitting next to you for hours when you’ve had a bad day, and being a blanket for the cat when the husky’s given one too many “mouth hugs.”

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

If I ruled this country, I would have public executions for anyone who kills a dog.

Such incredibly rational thoughts are probably a good reason I don’t rule a country, but whatever…[/quote]

I second this.

PGA

Your dog is very cute! Good Luck with him!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
…I didnt smell a thing. Good dog.[/quote]

Funny!
Now that’s the true definition of, “Man’s best friend”.

Hmm, just had to weigh in on the dog breed votes.

While growing up we had a golden lab retriever. Nice friendly beast. Anyhow, some neighborhood kids were all proud of their german shepherd and basically let him roam and get into fights, since he would generally win.

Then he fought our dog. It was a bad day for the german shepherd.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Hmm, just had to weigh in on the dog breed votes.

While growing up we had a golden lab retriever. Nice friendly beast. Anyhow, some neighborhood kids were all proud of their german shepherd and basically let him roam and get into fights, since he would generally win.

Then he fought our dog. It was a bad day for the german shepherd.[/quote]

German shepherds are pussies. We had an Old English Sheepdog who used to kick our neighbors German shepherd’s ass all the time. Course, he was also the alpha dog of his litter and would regularly beat up a black lab that was 20 pounds heavier than him, as well.

Sadly, he died (in my arms, while I was carrying him to my dad’s car to get him to the vet-when I put him down, he was dead). I will always be partial to the breed, and I feel for the Professor.

Now, we have a border collie. He’s a wimp :).

[quote]Eickst wrote:
This dog can bench more than your dog.[/quote]

who do we have here? Is that an Old English?