What's It Like to Be a Lawyer?

Sorry to hijack, but I’m thinking about having sex with a woman. I know there’s some guys on here that have done so already. What it like? I want to make sure it’s right for me before I jump in too quickly.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Sorry to hijack, but I’m thinking about having sex with a woman. I know there’s some guys on here that have done so already. What it like? I want to make sure it’s right for me before I jump in too quickly.[/quote]

I believe that with your extensive background in jelqing and your natural attributes being what they are, that you have at least some of the fundamental requirements for sex with a woman. However, beyond that, I can only provide my own experiences and let you make your own decisions based upon what you think is right for you.

That being said…I find it to be best if you stick it in her pooper.

[quote]blithe wrote:
That being said…I find it to be best if you stick it in her pooper.[/quote]

2 words. Fuck off. You have something constructive to say? I’m listening. If not, there’s a donkey show somewhere in Tijuana that misses you.

There’s a world of difference between a jest and a stereotyping of someone you know next to nothing about.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Sorry to hijack, but I’m thinking about having sex with a woman. I know there’s some guys on here that have done so already. What it like? I want to make sure it’s right for me before I jump in too quickly.[/quote]

I suggest you stick to men and leave the women to me.

I am about a month away from finishing my first semester of law school. To be honest, I love it. Like others have said if you enjoy being challenged mentally with regards to critical thinking. GO for it!

[quote]blithe wrote:
There’s a world of difference between a jest and a stereotyping of someone you know next to nothing about.[/quote]

I think you meant to type:

There’th a world of differnthce between a jesth and a thtereotyping of thomeone you know next to nothing about, thailor.