Not really off topic but just wondering what you guys who have garage gyms have got? If you dont have one, i cant recommend how much you need one if lifting is , and will continue to be a massive part of your life!
My gym is small , not much room, and very low so i have to press outside . . . .
What i have
- Strength Shop Garage Cage (with multi grip pullup bar attached)
- Trap Bar
- Football Bar (Think some people call it Swiss Bar)
- 37.5kg in plates ( 2x10kg,5kg,2.5kg,1.25kg (i call these biscuits) )
- 200KG in 20KG plates ( I call wheels)
- Adjustable Bench (Flat > 90degrees)
- Lifting Blocks
- Assault Bike (Used mainly for warm ups rather than cardio tbh)
- 2x Adjustable Dumbells (Increment from 2KG to 40KG in 2KG increments)
- Towel (for pullups)
- Wrist Roller (i enjy training forearms)
- SONY GTK-XB5 - after the plates and barbell this was 3rd Must have , cant workout in silence!
- Heavy Bag (Hang it from the rack when needed)
My next purchase will be a SSB
One day i will extend my garage for more space when i do i want to purchase the following
- Seal Row Bench
- Reverse Hyper Machine
- Some sort of Cable attachment machine that can be loaded with plates
EDIT - I would also love to have a matted area so i could do some sparring/rolling at home too