What's In Your Easter Basket?

What did any of you get for this holiday?

I got unsalted cashews, $25 iTunes music card, Salmon Oil capsules (she knows I’m out of Flameout), and a 2-ounce dark chocolate rabbit.

I got some dark chocolate, green tea, Kashi cereal (gotta love the Kashi cereal), and some unsalted almonds. Happy easter everyone.

jt

ummm, I haven’t gotten anything YET! Maybe I’ll have a surprise when my hubbie gets home from work–probably not. But if he brings me to the store and lets me pick it out—the “30 Seconds to Mars” cd–that’s what I would like! :slight_smile: Happy Easter everyone!

Some candy, some money, and a big bag of beef steak nuggets… Hell yes.

Working a night shift.

We’re supposed to get something for Easter? Well, I didn’t get anything.

Happy Easter

P.S. Maybe someone will send me a tub of Grow! or a bottle of Spike or Flameout.

my mom got me a couple of protein bars some dried fruit gift cards to mcdonalds even though she knows i dont eat there but she threw in a nutritional facts sheet also…and and some wheat thins

Hey, at least she was thinking of YOU!

[quote]Serd wrote:

gift cards to mcdonalds even though she knows i dont eat there but she threw in a nutritional facts sheet also [/quote]

Your mom has an excellent sense of humour. I eat the Grilled Bacon Ranch salad there. I bring my own dressing though.

|/ 3Toes

[quote]maryjane wrote:
ummm, I haven’t gotten anything YET! Maybe I’ll have a surprise when my hubbie gets home from work–probably not. But if he brings me to the store and lets me pick it out—the “30 Seconds to Mars” cd–that’s what I would like! :slight_smile: Happy Easter everyone![/quote]

Uh, I got nothing too, ya know.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
ummm, I haven’t gotten anything YET! Maybe I’ll have a surprise when my hubbie gets home from work–probably not. But if he brings me to the store and lets me pick it out—the “30 Seconds to Mars” cd–that’s what I would like! :slight_smile: Happy Easter everyone!

Uh, I got nothing too, ya know.[/quote]

you got something—and your getting a lil something when ya get home too! :slight_smile:

A Choc egg with lots of little eggs in this green stuff that’s supposed to look like grass. The big eggs nice, the little eggs taste like brown margarine.

[quote]maryjane wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:

Uh, I got nothing too, ya know.

you got something—and your getting a lil something when ya get home too! :)[/quote]

Sweet. Happy Easter!!!

I got a broken toe.

It’s a dazzling blue/red/purple combo and about the size of an easter egg, so I do feel mildly festive when I look at it.

Could be the narcotics though.

:wink:

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
I got a broken toe.

It’s a dazzling blue/red/purple combo and about the size of an easter egg, so I do feel mildly festive when I look at it.

Could be the narcotics though.

:wink:

[/quote]

They sure do help. Happy Easter anyway Sab.

A lump of coal.

I got a rock.

[quote]Android wrote:
I got a rock.
[/quote]

You must have been naughtier than I was. And that’s a hard thing to do.

G/F gave me all types of Snickers…

Mmmm… Mmmm… Snickers

I got a ton of Lindt dark chocolate. It will last me for a while!